• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA expanding at MDW--Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A buddy of mine furloughed ATA has been on the property for 7 months now. Maybe your attitude shined through both times. I know plenty of good guys that havent received the call. When I talk to them we can usually pick out an area that may have cost them the job. But with your greater then everyone attitude, it isnt hard to figure out. Go to the interview thinking I am an ATA god, military, typed, can fly circles around any SWA pilot (stupid term but some have used it on this thread) so am hired attitude and you reap your resaults. The regional guys, freight , corp and military pilots that go to the interview thinking I am not better then anyone else, have a better chance. You said it in a previous post you are a pi55ed person. That my friend is very difficult to hide.

Yeah, guess I couldn't sneak through.

You guys miss the point.

Everyone gets on here, postures, struts, and acts like an a**

If every SWA guy on this forum acted like this during an interview, their seniority list would be several thousand short.

I don't know exactly why I wasn't hired, but it wasn't because I duffed the interview.

I do know that SWA was not happy with some ATA guys they had hired, pulled the pref interviews for furloughed guys all about the time frame I interviewed.

No big deal now.

I just don't like hearing all about the big LUVing, happy SWA family crap.

SWA is no different than any other airline past or present.

SWA is no different than any other airline past or present.

then why all the attention? why are people that fly freight for a living concern with SWA? Why all the anger towards an average airline for disrespecting (not hiring for lay people)?

Answer: Cus we are not like any other airline. FACT!

So the next best thing you can do is to appear on SWA threads and hang with the cool SWA pilots (more cool pilots here, other then the SWA/FO). Lets remember - the SWA/FO has flown freight in the past, but you have never flown more then 20 passengers in your life. Plus you have never flown a beautiful Boeing 737-700.

Oh, let me guess, you have no interest in doing that? Oh, you just like talking about it then on flightinfo.com? You also enjoy telling the SWA/FO and others how bad his Company is or how his job sux, although you have never been here/done that.

:pimp:

Ha ha...once again....clueless.

If you had a clue, you would know I flew more people than you.

I never said your job sucks, I just hate your company, that's all. You can insist that I am bitter because I didn't win a job with Southwest but that, my friend, I am over. There are many other reasons but you obviously never read my posts, you just see what you want to see. But that's ok....whatever.

Notice too....this is an ATA thread loser.

then why all the attention? why are people that fly freight for a living concern with SWA? Why all the anger towards an average airline for disrespecting (not hiring for lay people)?

Answer: Cus we are not like any other airline. FACT!

Fact: SWA is the original LCC.

Fact: LCC's are responsible for the demise of the profession.

Fact: Every airline wants to be like SWA so they undercut each other in a race to the bottom, to the detriment of the profession.

Fact: Airline management salivates at the prospect of hiring pinheads like you who are willing to do anything to fly a shiny jet and crow about it, to the detriment of the profession.

Fact: You're just as full of *hit as the rest of us, but have delusional perceptions of grandeur because you fly for an airline that just happens to be successful for now.

Fact: You somehow feel this is attributable to you.

Fact: Flashback to the late 90's. You may not remeber cuz you were in junior high but, folks were leaving SWA to chase better pay and lifestyle.

Fact: Its such a joy to see you get a rise out of all this. Go back to your FOM shiny jet boy!

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.

Tonight at 10 pm SWA pilots were going to throw a pillow case party for SWA/FO because he's making them look bad.

I'm just passing what I heard not sure if it's true.

Fact: LCC's are responsible for the demise of the profession.

hey 757..this might be why you didn't get hired TWICE. They can see through this $hit during the process.

hey 757..this might be why you didn't get hired TWICE. They can see through this $hit during the process.

Great! Double bonus for me. I don't have to go to work 4 or 5 times a month, I only have to go out once a month. And, where I go to I'm guaranteed not to see your stupid a**.

Yeah my attitude may suck, But only to SWA.

I'm happy and smiling doin' what I'm doin' and who I'm doin' it for.
Don't have to brag about them, or defend them OR drink the koolaid from the firehose.

Dude, nobody said you were not happy where you are at.

I could care less. Except you cry like a little beeeouch that SWA didn't hire you.

Then 1 day later you come up with different lines altogether, saying that the airline (this average airline) Southwest ruined the industry, but yet you wanted to be part of this company. It might have been for a few weeks but you tried to get a job here and tried to fool everyone in Dallas and they saw through your lying a$$.

So now your on to Plan B, not a bad plan, flying freight, pays good, stable...not a bad plan B to have.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Or else you wouldn't bring it up. You had two shots and couldn't even get your $hit together. You tried TWICE for an airline responsible for the destruction of the industry. That makes me laugh. This would definitely hurt your chances if you were running for president.

"Good Company and I wanted a job there, twice, that was before I didn't want a job there and they ruined the industry"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back