• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA and MIA: means SWA and MIA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe ATA has 190 furloughed pilots (not including flight engineers). Word of another small (10-19) furlough at the end of August. The high water mark of pilots was 1103. Good luck to all those looking for a flying job.

mach zero said:
Right and you are the expert since your hubby (or whatever) worked for Chico. How about you stick to Brown subjects from now on...

I didn't say I am an expert, but if it smells like $hit, and looks like $hit...well ya know. Is that enough Brown for ya? If you think that ATA won't be gone soon, you are smokin crack with the rest of em. Do I want that to happen? Of course not. I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved but come on, have you not been paying attention to what's going on?

By the way, buttmunch, I worked there for 5+ years along with my fiancee and many friends who got screwed with this entire deal and it's gonna happen to my buds at ATA. So, why don't you just keep your yap shut.

capt. megadeth said:
I didn't say I am an expert, but if it smells like $hit, and looks like $hit...well ya know. Is that enough Brown for ya? If you think that ATA won't be gone soon, you are smokin crack with the rest of em. Do I want that to happen? Of course not. I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved but come on, have you not been paying attention to what's going on?

By the way, buttmunch, I worked there for 5+ years along with my fiancee and many friends who got screwed with this entire deal and it's gonna happen to my buds at ATA. So, why don't you just keep your yap shut.

No Cupcake, I don't think ATA will be gone soon. This is based on my observations of what is going on with the Tech Dept. and other places in HQ. Of course, I am not nearly as tuned in to the situation as you are since I am just a lowly former ATA pilot who migrated over to the SWA you hate so much.

mach zero said:
No Cupcake, I don't think ATA will be gone soon. This is based on my observations of what is going on with the Tech Dept. and other places in HQ. Of course, I am not nearly as tuned in to the situation as you are since I am just a lowly former ATA pilot who migrated over to the SWA you hate so much.

Well, sugarplumk, you are a pretty smart lowly former ATA pilot since you left before the end.. At least they found you worthy. Not many from ATA can say that. Didn't take you long to start drinking the Kool-Aid eh?

Latest resources

Back