• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

At least one fractional is doing well: Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this Piaggio (spelling?) have a real toilet or APU? What does it have for avionics?

Also, are NetJets, Shares and the others in trouble? You seem to be implying this with your initial post.....do you have facts or just hearsay....if anything. Thanks.

Last edited:
Does this Piaggio (spelling?) have a real toilet or APU? What does it have for avionics?

Also, are NetJets, Shares and the others in trouble? You seem to be implying this with your initial post.....do you have facts or just hearsay....if anything. Thanks.

ok well here we go again.....it's amazing how peoepl LOVE to see someone else fail just because their own job is crap. No wonder we need unions......

I'm gonna assume that the four 7's guy was asking a legitimate question, at least at the start of his post. The Piaggio Avanti II has a flushing toilet, no apu, and Collins Proline avionics, with an FMS. We, (Avantair) seem to be in reasonable shape, at least for now. I don't know about other companies, and don't care to speculate about the future, except that it is getting nearer all the time, and that there will be prevailing light today followed by darkness somewhat later. Unless the earth stops turning, in which case I think we may all lose our jobs.

Regards, Wacoflyr

Last edited:
ok well here we go again.....it's amazing how peoepl LOVE to see someone else fail just because their own job is crap. No wonder we need unions......

What is wrong with what he asked? Oh, the union thing....unless they can print money won't do $hit in economic turmoil. No I'm not anti-union, just sensible.

What is wrong with what he asked? Oh, the union thing....unless they can print money won't do $hit in economic turmoil. No I'm not anti-union, just sensible.

You are correct that a Union cannot save a company from bad management, nor can a Union save a jobs in tough economic times. Via the collective bargaining and minor dispute processes, a Union can ensure that staff reductions are fair. Through a cooperative relationship, the Union can work with the company to find mutually beneficial solutions in economic downturns with the intent of preserving the company and the jobs she provides. The success and efficacy of a Union is entirely dependant on its members. Together, they can help the company in success or failure.

Also, I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with the original question. :D

brokeflyer,

I am military. My job is not crap. The question I asked was legit and not derogatory.

You must be great to fly with. :rolleyes:

Take the C-12 you have flown (I assume) and wrap a funny looking airframe around the systems. Now you have a Piaggio.

Latest resources

Back