AStar TA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TA Passes

The results of the Ratification Ballot for the Amendments to the Agreement between ASTAR and ALPA have been certified by ALPA. We are pleased to announce the Amendment to the Agreements passed with the following numbers:

427 voters cast their ballots, 88.77% of the eligible voters 397 voted in favor of the ratification, 92.97%30 voted against the ratification, 7.03%. This has been a tremendous turnout of voters and we would like to thank everyone that voted for making their voice heard.

Last edited:
and now we wait for the big decision from DHL...

Well what can I say? I am member of the minority that voted No. Its not a good contract for FO's and SO's. Its a Captain's contract. It does not surprise me it passed, most people would have voted yes even if they did not read it. Congrats to you and your 12 year pay table while Capt. and SO's enjoy 15.

Well what can I say? I am member of the minority that voted No. Its not a good contract for FO's and SO's. Its a Captain's contract. It does not surprise me it passed, most people would have voted yes even if they did not read it. Congrats to you and your 12 year pay table while Capt. and SO's enjoy 15.

True. I guess we could maybe go back and give up the no furlough/no fleet reduction for some more bucks.

Trijetter I can tell you were not here for the last Contract (Quantum Leap). I said this to you before so it should be no surprise. If you are unhappy here because of the pay or working conditions you should leave and find a better job. I agree with you that this contract is not great for You and the other SO's who voted no. I believe this is mostly because we will refleet to two pilot airplanes sooner than later. I disagree with you that the FO's are not happy with the agreement. The vote pretty much speaks for itself.

True. I guess we could maybe go back and give up the no furlough/no fleet reduction for some more bucks.

HVY, its not all about money, there are alot of things, no real growth, no real furlough protection, No real 2 pilot pay scales, 12 FO pay scales, ect.. I am Happy for those who can benefit from this agreement and greatful for those who put in all the hard work to get it, but the contract does not address the bottom half of the list very well. Every member gets one vote, I guess a majority of the junior people are happy doing what they are doing.
Congrats on your new raise!

Congrats on your new raise!

I would take the time to point out to you Tri, that all seats got the exact same percentage increases across the board. Therefore, no congratulations are necessary. We mutually benefitted. If you seriously believe that there are no job protections in the new agreement, nothing I can say is going to change your mind.

What were the details of the TA?

Latest resources

Back