AStar TA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV8OR

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]And you can be guaranteed it ain't concessionary! Cheers![/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]SPECIAL ASTAR MEC AND [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]NEGOTIATING COMMITTEE UPDATE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]February 7, 2008[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]After more than 2 weeks of intense negotiations we are happy to report that we have reached a tentative agreement on a new contract. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]There are provisions for job security, growth, pay increases and retro compensation. We will be working to finalize the contractual language over the next week before we begin road shows (ILN only) to present the terms and conditions of the agreement to the whole pilot group for ratification. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]We know many are anxious to learn the details of the new agreement, and we are preparing a comprehensive overview of the entire contract that we will have ready very soon. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans serif]This is an agreement that the MEC and Negotiating Committee will unanimously recommend for ratification. Thanks for everyone’s patience and support and please go ahead and remove the red lanyards. New ones will be out soon. [/FONT]​

WOW, just got the call, heard it's a 20 percent raise over the life, I think I'll have a cold one!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who worked so many hours, countless hours, who never gave up hope, and to a UNIFIED pilot group like I've never seen before. When the chips were down, we held strong!

WOW, just got the call, heard it's a 20 percent raise over the life, I think I'll have a cold one!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who worked so many hours, countless hours, who never gave up hope, and to a UNIFIED pilot group like I've never seen before. When the chips were down, we held strong!

No, no, no.... We're not CATII. This can't be. ;)

Great job!

From the other side of the pond, congratulations boys and girls - it sure has been a long time coming!

Congrats!!!!!!

That is what UNITY can do for a group. I hope the rest of the DHL pilot groups can learn from your example. One pay scale for all DHL carriers should be the goal.

Latest resources

Back