• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astar Cargo Help PLEASE!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious, but with all these great improvements you guys got with the new CBA which will surely drive costs up and with DHL hemorraging cash right now, are you not even the slightest bit curious as to why the sudden change of heart from Daz and Germany???

Nope.

Just curious, but with all these great improvements you guys got with the new CBA which will surely drive costs up and with DHL hemorraging cash right now, are you not even the slightest bit curious as to why the sudden change of heart from Daz and Germany???

not being one to post on any boards... at least DHL knows what our costs will be for FOUR years. Can ABXA say the same?

mine is little, so I'm outta this contest!

Don't come to work at either place, both sides of the fence suck

at least DHL knows what our costs will be for FOUR years. Can ABXA say the same?

To a reasonable extent somewhat maybe...there isn't that clear?!!?

The big variable on costs to DHL right now is how many Astar recovery flights each week they have to pay us to do.

Keep 'em comin. That was to easy. I'll be here all week. :D

(Man, I musta woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :laugh: )

Lord I apologize and please be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

Last edited:
Hang for a while! That's what we're doing. Send me a copy of your resume..might need a few ideas for improvemening mine

The big variable on costs to DHL right now is how many Astar recovery flights each week they have to pay us to do.

Keep 'em comin. That was to easy. I'll be here all week. :D

You know before you post information about recovery flights. You need to get your facts straight. Both airlines recover the other. I just called a friend in AOC to find out how many flights ABX recovers for us and he said very few. They post all of the information on the intranet. I'll try to copy it here so we know the facts.

Latest resources

Back