• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana B-767

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have just applied through Rishworth to Asiana and they will not accept B-767-200 pilots, only B-767-300 pilots.... I only have 767-200 flight time. What a ridiculous requirement and now consider myself just a lowly, pathetic B-767-200 pilot not worthy of Asiana's superior status... The contract at Asiana is VERY subpar and not very good for commuting so no big loss anyway. Good luck to you 767-300 Sky Gods.

So you find out that you don't meet their requirements, as silly as they my be, then you have to throw a he-bitch fit saying their contract is subpar and instantly you "jump behind the sandbags" and start throwing insults at the company and people on the board who were trying to "lighten up" the moment. Don't be a D-Bag dude...

So you find out that you don't meet their requirements, as silly as they my be, then you have to throw a he-bitch fit saying their contract is subpar and instantly you "jump behind the sandbags" and start throwing insults at the company and people on the board who were trying to "lighten up" the moment. Don't be a D-Bag dude

Take your own advice and lighten up D-Bag. Go drag your tail somewhere else taildragger, most likely in gay bars. Move along buckwheat!

Dude seriously is the gay thing your instant comeback to everything?

All I am saying is why do you instantly jump on people when they respond to your post? The whole reason you expressed your views on this site is to get feedback right?

Maybe they don't want to hire you because you're a kook!

Dude seriously is the gay thing your instant comeback to everything?

Well, it doesn't require much effort, so for an instant comeback, it's not that bad.

Take your own advice and lighten up D-Bag. Go drag your tail somewhere else taildragger, most likely in gay bars. Move along buckwheat!

The maturity you display in your posts leads me to believe you are flame-baiting. You come off as a freshman in a wannabe uni somewhere.

Get a clue kid - and if you are for real - Asiana did themselves a favor...

fv

You come off as a freshman in a wannabe uni somewhere.

Get a clue kid - and if you are for real - Asiana did themselves a favor...

Alright professor go pontificate your wisdom where somebody cares like back to your ghetto hood project where you belong. Lighten up dude, I don't want/need your worthless advice I simply came on here because I thought it was a ridculous requirement to pass over a qualified-typed B-757/767 pilot because they lack 767-300 time.

Last edited:
Yea I'll be sure and get right on that. Do you just walk right in to 7-11 where you work and say I'd like to order 500 hours of 767-300 time, Get a clue!

Hahahaha!!! Let me know how that turns out, fool. And while you're there, pick yourself up a slurpee, I heard they were free with a purchase of 500 hrs. -300 time. It's a win/win situation. :beer:

I have just applied through Rishworth to Asiana and they will not accept B-767-200 pilots, only B-767-300 pilots. I only have 767-200 flight time. What a ridiculous requirement and now consider myself just a lowly, pathetic B-767-200 pilot not worthy of Asiana's superior status. Can any of you 767-300 pilots shed some light on why this would be such a big deal? I have flown ETOPS 767-200s and we have HDGs so someone please enlighten me as to why Asiana would have such a ridiculous requirement. The contract at Asiana is VERY subpar and not very good for commuting so no big loss anyway. Good luck to you 767-300 Sky Gods.

Oh boy, that makes TWICE now that such good sarcasm went to waste. I feel for ya man.

Good thing this didn't create the same kind of drama it did on the "other board".

Latest resources

Back