• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana B-767

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow this is something I'd expect to see on the regional boards.

Wow this is something I'd expect to see on the regional boards.

No kidding.... I do not know what is worse, the "STUPID" -300 requirement over the -200, or Wyomingpilot's response.

Holy Cow man, taking out Asiana's silly requirement on our fellow pilots is pretty pathetic. Don't worry about the -300 time, you wouldn't have been hired with your attitude and personality.

AAflyer

Relax dude, take a chill pill,

WYOMINGPILOT said:
Take your own advice and lighten up D-Bag.

WYOMINGPILOT said:
Lighten up dude, I don't want/need your worthless advice...

Now this is funny, or perhaps just sad. Three times on this thread WYO says to lighten up or chill... which is pretty much what everyone is doing, posting some sarcastic, easy going jokes... no big deal, pretty tame by FI standards. Apparently WYO is too defensive, stupid or dense to get it, so he goes off on a nasty rant to each response.

WYOMING, take your own advice and chill, lighten up, or just go away. None of the responses on this thread warrant you getting your panties twisted up in a bunch.

Wyoming pilot,

Boy, you didn't put that you were from Wyoming on you application?! Cause I don't think it was the lack of your -300 time that didn't get you hired.

Haha, flaming is fun. No offence to any pilots from Wyoming; just couldn't help myself.

Yep, the 200 lands just a little differently than the 300 and just a little different than the 757. It is right in the middle. Just pull power at a different time.

I think that everyone has had that type of issue at one time or another. Just let it roll off your back and move on. Better yet, reapply and see what happens.

I think that everyone has had that type of issue at one time or another. Just let it roll off your back and move on. Better yet, reapply and see what happens

Finally some good advice on this board. Parc has the same contract, I may reapply after I hear back from several other positions I've applied for if nothing else turns up.

Boy, you didn't put that you were from Wyoming on you application?! Cause I don't think it was the lack of your -300 time that didn't get you hired

Wyoming is a much nicer place than your Ghetto project in Detroit. You and your gay Red Wings players skate on back to your high unemployment lines.

No kidding.... I do not know what is worse, the "STUPID" -300 requirement over the -200, or Wyomingpilot's response

Hey AAFlyer, move along back to your sinking legacy ship. Aren't you getting furloughed soon or is it time for another pay cut?

AA sinking legacy ship ya your on crack. No wonder you didn't get the job.

AA sinking legacy ship ya your on crack. No wonder you didn't get the job

No I can't afford the stuff. I never interviewed for the job. You can move along now to your meth factory shack in your C-152 back to your regional wannabe forums.

You say you didn't get the call because you don't have -300 time nobody said anything about interviewing.

Latest resources

Back