• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana B-767

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cheers to Wyomingpilot. Seems so experienced (so he says), yet so immature. Ya gotta love FI, where you can have kids acting as adults, only to act like kids again. Keep the laughs coming!!!!

Maybe they don't want to hire you because you're a kook!

This coming from a stupidpilot. It's time for you to wake up from your nap, take the short bus back to your CFI wannabe forum.

Cheers to Wyomingpilot. Seems so experienced (so he says), yet so immature. Ya gotta love FI, where you can have kids acting as adults, only to act like kids again. Keep the laughs coming!!!!

Aren't we all kids at heart. I think it's proven, humour makes you live longer.

nobody said anything about interviewing

It's pretty hard to get a job without interiewing. When you grow up you'll learn these types of things, like you should wipe after you use the bathroom. Scamper on back to regional wannabe lala land.

Can't believe this has made it to three pages

Bottom line is Asiana has a ridiculous requirement that type rated B-757/767 pilots arent't eligible for a 767-300 position.

I think it's proven, humour makes you live longer.

Bottom line is Asiana has a ridiculous requirement that type rated B-757/767 pilots arent't eligible for a 767-300 position.

Wyoming, You are right on both counts. The very first person to reply also agreed with you by humorously pointing out an obscure, irrelevant difference between the 200 and 300, but instead of seeing the humor in his response like everyone else, you personally attacked him and many others since. As you have posted, humor is healthy, lighten up.

Hey AAFlyer, move along back to your sinking legacy ship. Aren't you getting furloughed soon or is it time for another pay cut?

At least I can land a -300.:laugh:

AA

P.S. In all seriousness ABX hit the nail on the head. Lighten up for god's sake.... It is a stupid requirement, however I am dead serious, your responses to everyone is "out of control"... Did you hear me!! It is a stupid requirement, they WILL bypass many QUALIFIED candidates because of it. Now lighten up Francis............ Back to my paycuts and sinking Legacy ship..:pimp:

Last edited:
As entertaining as this thread is (in all boards) and as much as we may disagree with WP's reaction to it, I think that all of us agree that the reasoning they gave him not to accept his application doesn't make any sense to any of us here in the west and at the end of the day WP is without a job. As I mentioned in my original post, they see things differently here in Asia and although we might see this requirement as silly, to them it makes a lot of sense and there is no way around it, even the type ratings are different between the 75's and 76's out here. So WP, for you to move forward my recommendation would be that you should apply to jobs out here with all the contract agencies that hire for that gig and just go with the one that offers an interview first, although as AAflyer mentioned they are turning away many qualified pilots they are swamped with applicants from all over the world right now and not only from the US so they can afford to be selective, I don't have the Asiana numbers but here at the ANA contracts (AJV/AJX) the folks that they are hiring lately as F/O's are in the 7,000 to 8,000 hours range with quite a bit of jet pic time so it is very competitive.

I understand your frustrations WP and like I said before there is no "why" here in Asia and your logic and reasoning is of no consequence to them. I wish you success in finding a job in the contested International market and the best thing for you to do is not to get flustered with the way they do things out here a lot of it is not going to make any sense to you

Its obvious flame material don't even try an feel for him. He has 10 posts dude has too much time on his hands so he spends it trolling this board.

Alright professor go pontificate your wisdom where somebody cares like back to your ghetto hood project where you belong. Lighten up dude, I don't want/need your worthless advice I simply came on here because I thought it was a ridculous requirement to pass over a qualified-typed B-757/767 pilot because they lack 767-300 time.

767-200:

Short dick airplane for a short dick guy!:laugh:

ALIMBO said:
Its obvious flame material don't even try an feel for him. He has 10 posts dude has too much time on his hands so he spends it trolling this board.
Apparently TIME isn't the only thing he has on his hands (with all the gay references)!:laugh:

Last edited:
767-200:

Short dick airplane for a short dick guy

Where does this leave you Mr. Guppy Pilot? With an Inny?

Its obvious flame material don't even try an feel for him. He has 10 posts dude has too much time on his hands so he spends it trolling this board

So who has too much time on their hands with 475 posts?

Lighten up for god's sake.... It is a stupid requirement, however I am dead serious, your responses to everyone is "out of control"... Did you hear me!! It is a stupid requirement, they WILL bypass many QUALIFIED candidates because of it. Now lighten up Francis............ Back to my paycuts and sinking Legacy ship..:pimp:

Don't blow a gasket AAFlyer, take a deep breath, Yes you can land a -300, but think back to happy thoughts back when AA was a great airline and cigar chompin' Bob Crandall was in charge. Now chill out!

Latest resources

Back