• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana 777 crashed on landing at SFO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's freaking hilarious. I just looked at your last few posts. You live in a glass house and are throwing rocks. Or are you just upset that Howard posted the link before you?

Ouch. I was going for subtle TIC. Howard provided the morningwood reference and I was just going with it: Mike Hunt, "pierce", holeefuk, and a fake petulant post. Get it?

All subtleties aside, 'cause I don't want u mad bro, here's my perspective on all things FI:

1. The genital blows.
2. Floppy really IS creepy.
3. HowardBorden would be pretty fun to fly with.
4. Andy provides much insight into this industry, but might take things a little too literally.
5. Mike Hunt likes morningwood.

See? I'm pretty mainstream.

Last edited:
Ouch. I was going for subtle TIC. Howard provided the morningwood reference and I was just going with it: Mike Hunt, "pierce", holeefuk, and a fake petulant post. Get it?

All subtleties aside, 'cause I don't want u mad bro, here's my perspective on all things FI:

1. The genital blows.
2. Floppy really IS creepy.
3. HowardBorden would be pretty fun to fly with.
4. Andy provides much insight into this industry, but might take things a little too literally.
5. Mike Hunt likes morningwood.

See? I'm pretty mainstream.

Guilty as charged; missed the intended humor. My bad.

Morningwood...

It's never too early.

It's never too hard.

Take matters into your own hand.

Morningwood Academy is located in beautiful Morningwood Hills, Ohio. Our early morning classes are designed to make it easy to get up. We know competition is stiff. We are a high achievement school that was recently recognized by Governor Michael Hunt for academic excellence. Mike recognizes that Morningwood is out-in-front of the others when it comes to knowledge. All of our classrooms are equipped with computers and the latest software to ensure that our students receive lots of knowledge.

http://www.morningwoodacademy.com/Home_Page.html

Perfect attendance for Howie Feltersnatch. Bwwwwaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

It wasn't as funny to me sober as when I wrote anyway:)

ROTFLMAO! Been there, done that.
To be honest, I was surprised that anyone who reads FI would take offense to it - yes, I read posts too literally. But drunken humor gone wrong makes complete sense.

Lee Kang Kuk, a 46-year-old pilot who was landing the big jet for his first time at San Francisco, "stated it was very difficult to perform a visual approach with a heavy airplane"

Ho lee fuk.

And with a Check Airman in the right seat. Super Duper Ho Lee Fuk........

"The city also said that NTSB investigators found she had not buckled her seatbelt for the landing, based on interviews with survivors and an inspection that found her seatbelt attached and unbuckled."

Now a legal mess! The coroner said she died when the trucks hit her. The city said she didn't have her seat belt buckled and she died hitting the ground!

Latest resources

Back