• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's White Dragon Off Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I've never flown with her, but she probably deals with a huge stigma at work. She knows she has a reputation and that fact probably bothers her everyday. Give her a break.

If you guys have such a big problem with her than get a Captain's Eval form, scratch out Captain and write First Officer on it before you review her and turn it in.

Or better yet, offer her career advice on how she can avoid being the 'but' of everyone's jokes; we use look out for each other in the cockpit, why not outside of it?

"Yo, Miss White Dragon.. What's shakin'? .... Sooo, I got some career advice for ya... Retire! ... See ya...Peace and grease"

I flew a month with her back in the day and with all the rumors I was expecting a raving lunatic but she was nice enough. Unfortunately her flying skills and decision-making abilities, to put it politely, leave a bit to be desired. Not too sure what kind of advice you can offer in that situation...

Last edited:
How old is she? You guys make it seem like shes pretty damn old, so I'm assuming there is a reason shes not a capt then.

CL65,

The "White Dragon" was infamous in DFW. She was getting ramp checked and did not have her revisions up to date and threw her kitbag at the POI. The kitbag hit him. The POI got mad and called the DFW PD. DFW PD said this was a federal matter and 2 Fed's showed up. They told the POI you have got to be kidding me and left.

The legend continues.

I know who she is. The FA/FO comments threw me off.

Flew with her many times back in DFW. I was the Capt, and she was just fine.

I believe that she would be forced to retire in nine years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back