ASA's TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
respect

hmm, just because I don't support having ALPA at SkyWest, eh?

it's alright. I don't expect reasoned, well-thought out responses from the majority here. yours in particular.

You see, I only give these type responses to people I respect, and you are definitely not included on that list.

To be brief, you are a fool! You come here and insult ASA people left and right and then expect us to respect your opinion. Get your a$s back to whatever mgmt job you hold at SKW! We don't buy your BS, we know what you are!

-Eat us all!

P.S.-People like you are the reason this inustry sucks so much-you are always willing to screw anyone else around!

You see, I only give these type responses to people I respect, and you are definitely not included on that list.

To be brief, you are a fool! You come here and insult ASA people left and right and then expect us to respect your opinion. Get your a$s back to whatever mgmt job you hold at SKW! We don't buy your BS, we know what you are!

-Eat us all!

P.S.-People like you are the reason this inustry sucks so much-you are always willing to screw anyone else around!

So JMoney, what do you really think? It's really not good for you to hold back you know, you really need to let loose more!

yes sir, I was kidding. But I do disagree with the mentality of that letter. To sight one, I do not know of any carrier that has a 1st year Capt. At least one that uses RJ's for primary means of pax transport.
actually, we here at ASA have had several 1st year Captains. Back in '98ish, there were several pilots hired off the street as Captains.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back