Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tim47SIP said:
Give this guy a chance!!!

Why? They they would have to find something else to b!tch about in the mean time.

DX Rick said:
From what you're typing I get the idea you have no clue about the responsiblities of the CP, or your CP in question.
The guy was a Captain for a former airline while you were still in diapers.

Diapers or not, I'll bet he cherry-picks trips before the rest of us can bid for them in opentime. ASA management has zero credibility with the pilot group. No one person can change that. I'm not sure SkyWest knows what they bought, but then again, they could just replace us all if they had to.

Oh well. Where's my retro check?

Oakum_Boy said:
Diapers or not, I'll bet he cherry-picks trips before the rest of us can bid for them in opentime. ASA management has zero credibility with the pilot group. No one person can change that. I'm not sure SkyWest knows what they bought, but then again, they could just replace us all if they had to.

Oh well. Where's my retro check?

Not referencing ***** here at all, but do you think management knows what trips they are flying more than 5 days in advance? From what I have seen in my experience they usually "picked" up the trips 1-2 days in advance.

Also, he's still not taking a bidding line away from any line pilot. That line pilot is getting paid for time off.....so whats the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back