ASA's S. Hall flying as a CA.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFlyFL410

ASA's <SYSTEM CHIEF PILOT> flying as a CA.....

Any other ASA guys out there aware of this? <***SYSTEM CHIEF PILOT***>, from over at the G.O., who was hired only in May of this year, was sent through training and typed on the 50, and picks up trips at will as a CA out on the line. His senority number is in the 1,500's!!! This has grievence written all over it.....who all is with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not surprising, although a little scary. He must be a super-duper pilot. Traditonally, that job will become vacant after a short period of time. We'll see what brings that about this time. I love the scandals over at the G.O.

Last edited:
Hey IFLY410

Why do you care? You are not even a captain? The guys in management. He is required to fly the line every month per the new VP of Flight Ops, what is he suppose to do, fly as an FO, get a life. People like you are always bitching about how the managment in flight ops can't relate to life on the line and now you are bitching because the guy is out flying. This is done at all airlines. Do some research, chill out, and grow up.

IFlyFL410 said:
Any other ASA guys out there aware of this? S. Hall, from over at the G.O., who was hired only in May of this year, was sent through training and typed on the 50, and picks up trips at will as a CA out on the line. His senority number is in the 1,500's!!! This has grievence written all over it.....who all is with me?

What does it say in the contract under "Management Flying?"

fyeo777 said:
Hey IFLY410

Why do you care? You are not even a captain? The guys in management. He is required to fly the line every month per the new VP of Flight Ops, what is he suppose to do, fly as an FO, get a life. People like you are always bitching about how the managment in flight ops can't relate to life on the line and now you are bitching because the guy is out flying. This is done at all airlines. Do some research, chill out, and grow up.

Uh, douch, because airlines are all about SENIORTY! If he is management, then why cant he be made to fly what seniority dictates! Who cares the position of the person pointing this out??? Is one persons observation or opinion not as valid as yours because you are a douchbag captain and not a low life FO???

fyeo777 said:
Hey IFLY410

I care because he's taking away a CA's slot from someone, possilbly me. How do you know I wasn't next in line for upgrade? And for your information Jackass, I wasn't bitchng about anything. Just asking who else had some info on this. You'd give a danm if you were the one possibly getting screwed out of this deal. You think you're some hot $hit telling me to chill out etc.....your reply was not the type of response I was looking for, so beat it a$$hole:uzi:

IFlyFL410 said:
I care because he's taking away a CA's slot from someone, possilbly me. How do you know I wasn't next in line for upgrade? And for your information Jackass, I wasn't bitchng about anything. Just asking who else had some info on this. You'd give a danm if you were the one possibly getting screwed out of this deal. You think you're some hot $hit telling me to chill out etc.....your reply was not the type of response I was looking for, so beat it a$$hole:uzi:

He did not take your upgrade slot, he is not a line pilot, he was not taking anything from anybody, he got typed on the airplane , so what? Let's try and focus on the problems at hand, like 3 years of negotiations and no progress. Not one Captain slot that makes no difference whatsoever to a LINE PILOT! Relax bro , we all on the same team.

Latest resources

Back