• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cuz' itz funny! Lighten up or just stay silent. everybody else got a chuckle. except the uptight pinheads

an' fo' the record: not nearly as many folks care as you think.

oh by the way which one of them was from Africa and which one is from America?

I can tell which one is female easy enough.

I believe Mr. Partner is black. I also found your post in poor taste.

Is this event "monumental?" No. Is it important? Well considering airplanes have been around for over 100 years and this just now happening I think it is worth noting.

I am frankly a little embarassed by what some of you have wrote. They got recognized so why do you have to go piss in their cheerios? In my book any pilot who gets recognized for something positive is a good thing.

Anyone who can be a role-model to minority/female youth should be recognized.

i have a hard time believing some of these guys hold their atp. especially samballs. sounds like a lot of jealousy and hate. wouldnt be necessary if you were happy with your accomplishments.

I believe Mr. Partner is black. I also found your post in poor taste.

Is this event "monumental?" No. Is it important? Well considering airplanes have been around for over 100 years and this just now happening I think it is worth noting.

I am frankly a little embarassed by what some of you have wrote. They got recognized so why do you have to go piss in their cheerios? In my book any pilot who gets recognized for something positive is a good thing.

Anyone who can be a role-model to minority/female youth should be recognized.
Who cares what color Mr. Partner is?!?!?
I and most others care less about the fact that they're black than they do.

I personally feel bad for anyone who feels so badly about themselves that they have to make a national news event about doing absolutely NOTHING spectacular.

Heres hoping that someday race really won't matter :beer: . (not that I actually think that will ever happen)

oh yeah for the record: I got a little chuckle out of the audio thingy...but then again I get a chuckle out of comedians doing what they do (poking fun at REAL things). Theres a reason there are stereotypes....don't believe that? watch the CNN clip...then AX yourself why you're so uptight

It has and I bet you won't go up to the guy and tell him your feelings.

Are you defending the comments that were posted on the Company comment area related to that event? Don't give me the "Freedom of Speech" excuse, because it does not apply. It was poor taste, lack of impulse control, and outside normal boundaries of behavior--standard M.O. Take a poll on that one!

It's funny. You talk about everyone elses mouth but your own.

I do? "Everyone else" is an absolute term. Have I made any comments on your mouth? Are you in the group of "Everyone else?"
What exactly are your saying, as you have never heard my mouth? You have only read my posts. So, let's get the record straight on that one,and if you don't agree with my posts, then rebut.

Are you defending the comments on the Company site?

Last edited:
This thread is such a shame....

The funny thing is that you guys would never be so opiniated in real life to minorites. Wanna know why, you fools are big p*ssies, and use the internet to be the tough guys you wish you were....

This thread is such a shame....

The funny thing is that you guys would never be so opiniated in real life to minorites. Wanna know why, you fools are big p*ssies, and use the internet to be the tough guys you wish you were....

I totally agree!

Good for them! It just goes to show how far our society has come. I thought they all did a very nice job on CNN...

What has been said in this thread that is racist or degrading to minorities? If anything I think we're saying if you're going to honor one minority group you should honor them all-good luck.

Latest resources

Back