• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares what color Mr. Partner is?!?!?
I and most others care less about the fact that they're black than they do.

I personally feel bad for anyone who feels so badly about themselves that they have to make a national news event about doing absolutely NOTHING spectacular.

Heres hoping that someday race really won't matter :beer: . (not that I actually think that will ever happen)

oh yeah for the record: I got a little chuckle out of the audio thingy...but then again I get a chuckle out of comedians doing what they do (poking fun at REAL things). Theres a reason there are stereotypes....don't believe that? watch the CNN clip...then AX yourself why you're so uptight

I was just pointing it out to show that it may not be that hes "uptight".

I have seen that video before and chuckled at it because it is kind of funny. However posting it right at the top of this thread and in response to this story is in poor taste.

G-CODE,

Thank you for pointing that out. Thank God there are some intelligent people on Flightinfo. You are totally right! I could give two turds about the ghetto airline clip. Hell when I first heard the ghetto airline clip I thought it was funny as hell!

I was asking Forrest why did he put that clip on this thread because this thread is referring to African-Americans? He could have posted it on another thread. It's stupid Sh*t like this that make me ask "Why?"

But I'm glad you understood what I was asking G-Code. Hopefully others reading this thread understood too.

now comments are getting out of control. whether joking or not...good time to shut this one down mods.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back