• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still haven't seen anything I'd consider hateful or racist towards the crew here. enlighten me

Grow Up

You Idiots who are posting sutff making fun of those girls who flew that historic flight, and let me say it was Historic, are pathetic. Why don't you losers get a life. It's people like you, who bring down this country and make are kids grow up with no values and morals. It's a sad day in this counrty when you see "pilots" making fun on something that historic in aviation. I could almost guarantee you that white males proably make up 85% of flight crews in the USA. Give respect where it is due and treat those girls with the respect they deserve. It was so good to see a story in aviation that was actually a positive instead of another negative which we hear about every day.

Give respect where it is due and treat those girls with the respect they deserve.

More respect than the next person walking down the hall? I'll give no respect in regards to race or sex. They are both fellow pilots that probably worked harder than the average person on the street today. I'll give them the same respect I would to anyone that has worked hard to realize a goal.

Give respect where it is due and treat those girls with the respect they deserve.

I do give them respect, regardless of whether they are pilots, and irrespective of who they happen to be paired up with.

Do they deserve more respect than a white male in the same position, inasmuch as they likely achieved their status with affirmative action?

There is arguably a white male pilot somewhere who received a rejection letter from ASA because one of them were hired instead. Should we celebrate that?

Aren't I brainwashed to be color-blind? If so, then why all-of-a-sudden is it OK to cite race as a reason to celebrate?

This whole issue is so pathetic in its hypocrisy.

NO-This thread will go on forever!

I personally love to see all the usual suspects on FI all stirred up!

-If that makes me a racist, then rock on with it!

-BOOOOO YAAAAAAHHHHHH!

There is arguably a white male pilot somewhere who received a rejection letter from ASA because one of them were hired instead. Should we celebrate that?

"One of them were hired instead"? Are you saying that neither of these two women are capable and qualified to work at ASA? They were hired because of their gender or skin color, not because of their flying skills?

Last edited:
Still haven't seen anything I'd consider hateful or racist towards the crew here. enlighten me

Here you go. Tell me if these are broad generalizations or stereotypes... Plenty of hate in these posts.

If blacks want us too care, then maybe they should work on the following headlines.

- Black person admits you can make it even if you were born poor
- Black person hired over white person because he/she is more qualified, not because of AA
- first black person too help white elderly lady through rough neighborhood, not mug her
- black person gets job to move out of the projects, and stasrt live for self un-aided

Boy, sure seems like ASA made this happen for publicity. So how do they feel knowing that they were used by ASA. Again just another milestone of nothing but blacks acting like they are brought down, get off your lazy a$$ and make things happen.... ATL ramp proves that

Last edited:
I do give them respect, regardless of whether they are pilots, and irrespective of who they happen to be paired up with.

Do they deserve more respect than a white male in the same position, inasmuch as they likely achieved their status with affirmative action?

Aren't I brainwashed to be color-blind? If so, then why all-of-a-sudden is it OK to cite race as a reason to celebrate?

This whole issue is so pathetic in its hypocrisy.
That is the part blacks don't get.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back