ASA + XJET = a great opportunity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

altimaklr

ASA + XJET = a great opportunity to get your own message board. Please, someone spend $60 a year and get a domain, some free PHP message board software and stop polluting this site and APC with inane stuff that no one else cares about.

ASA + XJET = a great opportunity to get your own message board. Please, someone spend $60 a year and get a domain, some free PHP message board software and stop polluting this site and APC with inane stuff that no one else cares about.

ExpressJet pilots already have there own board. Both a public side, and a private verified side. Some descent stuff on the public side, but all of the juicy stuff is on the private board.

www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe

ExpressJet pilots already have there own board. Both a public side, and a private verified side. Some descent stuff on the public side, but all of the juicy stuff is on the private board.

www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe

Please bear in mind that there's also a lot of crap and a lot of out-spoken idiots on there, too. I'm a frequent poster. If I can offer any advice, don't get started and you won't get addicted. Failing that, take everything with a grain of salt!

Any chance of getting the ASA folks on the private side?

Presently, you need an XJT company e-mail address to get verified.

I understand. Maybe someone could work on getting ASA company email to get verified. I believe communication can only help.....

I understand. Maybe someone could work on getting ASA company email to get verified. I believe communication can only help.....

Just to add clarification to the verification process. No one will know who you are even if you use your XJT e-mail address. Using your XJT e-mail, you send the forum an e-mail with your (hopefully different) e-mail that you used when you signed up for the website. A third part service in India verifies this with your account and checks your XJT e-mail against the seniority list. Then you are activated. If the company goes back and checks your XJT e-mail, they still won't know who you are because you did not use your forum user name when you used your XJT account. This all ensures that you keep your anonymity. That is of course unless you used an e-mail address with your name is it to sign up.

I was told that no ASA guys will be allowed on the private side until we are merged.

I was told that no ASA guys will be allowed on the private side until we are merged.

Can we open up a new verfied forum on the pipe just for XJT/ASA merger talk? We can all get to know each other. We can keep the ASA guys out of the COCKPIT, but we can both have access to the other.

Latest resources

Back