ASA + XJET = a great opportunity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like a pretty exclusive club...

I'm just a user I know nothing other than what I was told about this. But it's pretty time consuming to come up with another way to verify another whole pilot group. Their current process is fast and efficient. It is exclusive, only for xjt pilots. :laugh:

Feel free to register on the public side, but while entertaining it's mostly just bs.

Please bear in mind that there's also a lot of crap and a lot of out-spoken idiots on there, too. I'm a frequent poster. If I can offer any advice, don't get started and you won't get addicted. Failing that, take everything with a grain of salt!
Oh how true!! In spades!!

ASA + XJET = a great opportunity to get your own message board. Please, someone spend $60 a year and get a domain, some free PHP message board software and stop polluting this site and APC with inane stuff that no one else cares about.

YES. THIS x 100000.

Last edited:
I do have to say I'm glad to see all of the XJet guys coming out of the woodwork who have found the official ASA web forum here. :beer:

Will the atlantic wouthwestdeeast pilots get stapled to the bottom of this new xpress jet and ASSA joint pilot forum??? How will they staple the pilots for a forum though? like posting rights and such?? What about scheduling for ASA pilots how will they do it for this new forum?? any red days or turquoise days?? Discuss

Last edited:
Will the atlantic wouthwestdeeast pilots get stapled to the bottom of this new xpress jet and ASSA joint pilot forum??? How will they staple the pilots for a forum though? like posting rights and such?? What about scheduling for ASA pilots how will they do it for this new forum?? any red days or turquoise days?? Discuss

You are a total A ----!
(Shakes head in utter amazement)

Look, can everyone PLEASE tone down the retoric... otherwise some vacations are instore... tired of the reports... for stupid crap.. grow the F up...

Yea, I reviewed it too.. no violation of the terms of service, Varmint.... take a break from the usual bashing and pot stirring.. and contrary to your comment, I can moderate any of the forums here.. I just don't usually run into this kind of immaturity on the majors board..

Latest resources

Back