Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airline Quality Rating report for 2007
http://www.aqr.aero/aqrreports/AQR2007full.pdf

Atlantic Southeast Airlines (EV) [FONT=Arial,Arial]was included in the AQR for the first time in 2003. On-time performance was 66.0% (lowest of all carriers rated) in 2006, compared to 70.9% in 2005. Atlantic Southeast’s denied boarding performance was worse for 2006 (4.47 per 10,000 passengers in 2006 compared to 1.57 in 2005). Their mishandled baggage rate of 17.37 per 1,000 passengers is nearly three times the industry average rate of 6.50 bags per 1,000 passengers, and is similar to their 17.41 rate in 2005. Atlantic Southeast’s customer complaint rate of 0.74 complaints per 100,000 passengers was also worse than their 2005 rate of 0.58. Atlantic Southeast continues in 2006 (as in 2005 and 2004) to have the worst AQR score of any airline rated. [/FONT]

I rest my case!!!!

A big part of the reason is the way they treat the employees. The pilots are completely unmotivated!!!!!!!!!!

Wow 18 out of 18. We beat such powerhouses as Mesa and CHQ. Delta who has lost pensions, pay cut in half, and stll manage to be more motivated than ASA. Jetblue can't move down despite there best efforts.

Hey lets blame ATL airport... whoops Airtran is top five.
Hey we don't get paid enough... whoops in walks Mesa.
Delta doesn't pay for X, Y, or Z... whoops then there are the other 200 DCI carriers.
How about this. Our airline just flat out blows. The managment is poor which says a lot to be the worst managers in the airline industry. The rest of us have adopted the "Ask me if I care?" mentality.

All that said. ASA has outdone capitalism for another year. Making millions while being the absolute worst at what it does.

How about this. Our airline just flat out blows. The managment is poor which says a lot to be the worst managers in the airline industry. The rest of us have adopted the "Ask me if I care?" mentality.

All that said. ASA has outdone capitalism for another year. Making millions while being the absolute worst at what it does.

Ya'll do realize that top management of ASA are Delta folks, or ex-Delta folks right? SB, BL, CT, GG, AD, and others all came from Delta, and some of them may still be employees of Delta!

The only way ASA's ramp operation will change is if Delta rotates rampers and gate agents, including those current Delta rampers and gate agents, thru all the concourses. IOW, don't just hire ASA rampers and keep 'em on C & D concourses, rotate them to A, B, C, D and E concourses.

Hoser

Delta has to replace all of the ground people in ATL with DL people because St George and Company can't get it together. Hey Jerry Atkin, pay your people right and maybe they will perform better.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Delta will probably end up hiring the same people anyways.

Give us our contract and MAYBE....JUST MAYBE we will give two SH!TS!:angryfire Right now...I could CARE LESS!!!!

Lately there have been a lot of 40-45 min. swaps in ATL. This shows how stupid they are if they care about on time. Also if they really cared they would treat the pilot right and settle the contract.

No one cares at ASA and that is all mgts doing. The pilots are not in control, mgt is. ASA is what it is because of them.

ASA management couldn't care less about the performance. What really matters to them is Completion Factor. If we don't get it above 98% before April 30, $8 million in bonuses (to management) are on the line. This is why the empty flights three hours late are back.

Latest resources

Back