• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA worst airline according to AQR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA gets paid to take off and land,they call it Completion Factor. So in ASA's defense, we are doing a pretty good job. Delta is responsible for all the negative press because we're giving what they pay for. Who is ASA's customer? It ain't the passengers, cause we wouldn't treat them so bad if they were paying our bills.

Delta chooses to operate as the DCI Powerhouse. The mentality over there is still that the DCI group is not "DELTA". They will either decrease the DCI, or they will pay for service. Based on Delta's previous committment to change, you can expect to see ASA on CNN for a long time.

You get what you pay for and your leadership shows.

Delta sets the schedule and Delta connects most of our bags. I bet when Delta takes over the ramp it will still be the same. This is Delta's problem.

You can't build 8-12 hour lines of flying for flight crews and airplanes and expect to keep the schedule. There is no room to recover for the many things that go wrong, from maint to weather to late pax ,etc. They seem to think they aren't working us hard enough to keep up the momentum, but momentum means nothing when planes break or ATC gets backed up. In fact the company just makes it harder to do our job with the maze on the ramp, keeping us from departing early and aircraft swaps EVERY TIME we come through ATL. But BL and Co. seem to have everything under control, NOT.

Delta has to replace all of the ground people in ATL with DL people because St George and Company can't get it together. Hey Jerry Atkin, pay your people right and maybe they will perform better.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Personally I take pride in our AQR report. I work very hard to ensure that we don't work to hard, we also take our breaks when needed, and if we have to swap A/C then we walk at a normal pace and get there when we get there. In my opinion if they wanted a better rating they would settle the contract. By them not settling, they are telling us they are pleased with our performance and don't wish to change anything. Happy to help out Bryan, you lousy piece of sh!t.

Delta has to replace all of the ground people in ATL with DL people because St George and Company can't get it together. Hey Jerry Atkin, pay your people right and maybe they will perform better.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

We said the same thing when DAL owned us. Funny how they say fix it when they can tell someone else to do it. Also, the ramp isn't going to worked by DAL people, it'll be the same people with DAL uniforms. DAL rampers don't want to come work 20-24 planes a day when they can stay on the other ramps and work their 6 planes a day. All the rampers in the world won't make 25/45 minute turns. What needs to be changed is the way they build the lines.

Last edited:

Bye Bye--General Lee
and DL didn't score outside the 70's either. Passing? barely. I'd be willing to bet DL's ATL performance is shockingly similar to ASA. Having "DL" rampers on the ground in ATL will not improve the numbers....count on it.

ASA has improved a lot recently. It is a shame the airline doesn't get credit when it works hard and delivers results.

Next year, I guess we will read about the improvement. Or hear how well Mesa is doing....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back