ASA What Is It??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They definitely read this board.

I see CL in open time a lot, so either he gets first officers who are always on vacation, or you do figure it out.....

"Are you familiar with the approach? You now have the controls"

big thumbs up

Last edited:
They must have super duper top secret clearance. You ever tried to visit this forum
or about a hundred other websites on a Skwest Inc computer?

Word is, US Airways has all 39 of Mesa's CRJ9 flying and some of it's CRJ2 flying out on RFP right now. Maybe this is what SKW/AS is ramping up for? Just a thought.

And when undercut by the lowest bidder, what will the new slogan be? 400 RJ's, 40 States, 400 million? The Worlds First Semi-Super Regional!!!!

maybe they plan on rotating the pics every week to keep the site fresh. if not, they should... pages look better when they have a different picture the cycles every time you reload the page.

Why did they change the picture of those two black chicks on the pilot section of the site??

While I think everybody thought the web page was a good picture of two attractive women, I don't think everyone thought it was the "high and tight" professional look most women pilots traditionally strive for.

And I think the FO is furloughed.

If she is I feel bad for her, I wouldn't want to be exploited like that. I have a suspicion that was a web design decision and the company caught it too late. Was it developed in-house or by a third party?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back