• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA What Is It??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA can suck it. I can not believe they thew a freaking party because they hired some new guy that knows how to build a flash website and drew up a new logo. What a bunch of jackasses.

The new phone books are here!!!!!!

The new phone books are here!!!!!!

Aircraft: The aircraft shape represents regional equipment, and it flies beyond the box to
show the dynamic future of the organization. Its position represents the airline’s geographic
roots in the Southeast.

Forward-angled box: The "forward-angled box" represents the strong, forward moving
direction of the airline’s business.

Grey bar: Represents Atlantic Southeast’s partners that the airline works with to be
successful.

Name: The full name clearly states who the airline is and is a source of pride for employees.

Tag line (Live connected.): Atlantic Southeast empowers people to live and work where they
want, while allowing them to live connected to the people and places they love.

Oh the accomplishment.

Is dat 50 different states?
Supra Regional wif 500 aircraft?
MESA Sux?
Juan out of three aint bad..... bouyyyyyyyyyy

Hey, I actually kind of like the new look. A lot more streamlined. It would be icing on the cake if the announcement included a new base opening.

Last edited:
New vision of ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST Airlines. Apparently it's trendy to use all caps in some words and not others.

Having your name in all caps as your company logo is LAME. That's not trendy at all.

Sincerely,

MESABA AIRLINES

P.S. Any logo you can create in 2 minutes with MS Word 1.0 is not a logo at all...

From the ASA website:

"We have a fresh look and a new vision to connect more people, more often to the places they love, by becoming the world’s first super regional carrier."

What do they mean by "super regional carrier"? Are you guys merging with SkyWest so you cover the whole US?

Not hating, just looking for clarification.

Looks like sombody has been reading too many Tony Robbins books and drinking too much red bull!!

OK I'm a little worried here......

500 aircraft?
All 50 states?

Is this THE big plan? Wait........THIS is the plan?

If I say I'm starting my own airline with SST aircraft that will connect all of the continents within two hours do I really need to own any aircraft? Or is hiring a high priced PR firm, a press release and a logo enough?

Do we actually have any new contracts? Or is this just grandstanding for future business.

Is this equivelant to hanging out at the bar and "putting out the vibe"

Latest resources

Back