ASA What Is It??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It means:

We aspire to be the world's most trusted and respected super duper regional airline flying every RJ ever built to all 57 states. How we're going to get there, is beyond anyone.

I'm inclined to believe this is more than just hype. I'm with others here that are thinking this is a sort of a "T-off" for further announcements and growth. It doesn't seem that this airline posesses the type of leadership to blow hot air with no basis. Something will come of this- watch.

Glad to see there is an end in sight to the furloughs we have on the street. Seems to me we'll be getting them back sooner, rather than later. I suspect this to be "step 1" in the process.

So is Skywest going to furlough then because with you guys taking over everything in america, will there be anything left for skywest to do?

SkyWest has 296

Ok weird. How can they be so naive. 500 airplanes means they buy every other regional. Totally over the top and a mega liability for the leadership if it's just a marketing gimmick.

SkyWest has 296 aircraft. How many does ASA have? Inc may not be that far off.

So if this all happens:
500 aircraft, 50 states, in 5 years.
Forget Super regional. That would place Atlantic Southeast squarely as a
Major airline. The type of aircraft does not matter, nor does the size.
I should be able to expect about 150,000 a year on the 700/900.
Things are looking up for sure.

SkyWest has 296 aircraft. How many does ASA have? Inc may not be that far off.

SkyWest Inc. has around 450+ airplanes. The problem (or not problem) is that the 500 number is the vision for Atlantic Southeast, and not Inc.

Latest resources

Back