• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA What Is It??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA TO BE NAMED KING OF ENGLAND! ALL MEN TO GROW MUSTACHES.

Hopefully you guys get something good though! ( Like getting the healthcare back)

Straight from BH's mouth at the meeting this afternoon: "The next time I stand up here there will be an announcement, but it won't be today"

I already know what's going to happen, just don't know exactly when it will be announced. My best guess is mid to late summer after the Mesa bankruptcy court hearing is complete and decision is made.

Straight from BH's mouth at the meeting this afternoon: "The next time I stand up here there will be an announcement, but it won't be today"

I already know what's going to happen, just don't know exactly when it will be announced. My best guess is mid to late summer after the Mesa bankruptcy court hearing is complete and decision is made.

He also said that from now on the official language of Atlantic Southwest will be Swedish and underwear must be worn on the outside so they can check.

Who gives a crap about a vision???

• I want to be the the shortstop for the Yankees
  • I want to marry the girl on the cover of the Vicky's Secret magazine this month
  • I want to own a home in the south of France
It doesn't mean crap unless you actually deliver on some of it.

By the way I'm not close to any of my visions!!!

Isn't deciding on that stuff step 1 of the process? I know you're not happy at being displaced- neither am I. However, either way, it won't be long before we get our furoughs back, and get our seat back. Be a cynic all you want, but one way or the other, there will be expansion and movement, this year, at ASA.

ASA Yankee quit your whining......I just talked to a Colgan FO last week in IAD and they are hiring and projecting approx a 1 year upgrade. I will be glad to get you hooked up with this guy who will be glad to help you out and walk your stuff in..... In all seriousness man we dont have it that bad at ASA even after you being displaced. You dont have it that bad I promise. There are guys at USAirways after a 25 year career who will retire out of the right seat of an Airbus 319/320/321 after being displaced from the left seat of the B757 in 2002. They will never see the left seat again!!! Grow up and take it all in strides. This is coming from a guy who has been displaced twice, been furoughed, and has seen his airline go bankrupt. Its not bad at all at ASA. Fly safe !!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Atlantic-Southeast-Airlines-iw-4022344387.html?x=0&.v=1

I just love that your logo is "PMS RED"

Straight from the article:
About the new Atlantic Southeast Airlines brand identity

Color: Red is a historic color in the Atlantic Southeast brand. The shade, PMS 1797, is strong and bold.

Oh my god you're right! It DOES say "PMS 1797" red. How in the hell did that drip by the pad?! Does 1797 shade refer to the "hpm" (hemoglobins per million)?

Oh my god you're right! It DOES say "PMS 1797" red. How in the hell did that drip by the pad?! Does 1797 shade refer to the "hpm" (hemoglobins per million)?

PMS 1797 is nothing more than a paint code. Each paint used to be assigned an "FS" number, which stood for "Federal Standard". I'm not sure what this one stands for now. Somthing Military Spec, I'm guessing, since the military is what the bulk of airframe paint was/is geared towards.

Latest resources

Back