• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA VP FLT OPs tries to scare the pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well, last i checked a cook probably makes as much as i do, so if they wouldn't ask them for a paycut why should they ask me

Cush, I would guess you are at least a CR7 FO, so if a cook at pizza hut makes ~38/h to push doe than more power to him...

After reading that POS letter, I'll vote for just about anything as long as it means that BL, CT and the rest of the buffoons in the GO are given their walking papers.

I bet those guys kick puppies too.

Last edited:
you and i both know that it is 38 an hour for when i fly, i seem to remember doing a lot of other work that i don't get paid for, plus all of the time i sit in hotels and airports waiting and doing nothing

Tell them to get fcuked.

All part of the game boys, no surprise, and certainly not something to get ones panties in a knot about. They're going to do what they're going to do. $5 an hour in pilot costs is not going to be the deciding factor in aircraft placement.

atlcrjdriver said:
Cush, I would guess you are at least a CR7 FO, so if a cook at pizza hut makes ~38/h to push doe than more power to him...

Apparently you don't understand the difference between pay per flight hour and pay for every minute from the time you start to the time your day is over??

Gr82Aviate said:
Apparently you don't understand the difference between pay per flight hour and pay for every minute from the time you start to the time your day is over??

Unfortunately, that is just one thing on a long list of what this guy doesn't understand. I have a hard time believing that anyone who is as legitimately thick as he is pretending to be, could make it in the 121 envirionment. Lucky for us all that he will be "outta here" as soon as he gets that golden 1000.

:rolleyes:Okay Jegerman, we take what they offer and then what? They go to skywst for cuts, then come back to us and it just keeps going. Apparently you are not looking at the cost per mile that hve been posted atleast 2 times in this thread. WE DO NOT NEED A PAY CUT!!!! When are you guys going to figure this out? You are all freaking out for nothing! We expected this to happen....CALM DOWN!!! Oh yeah, no raise for 4 years, take what they offer and then a paycut for another 4 years all the while being the MOST PROFITABLE carrier! Yeah....that makes GOOD SENSE! YGBSM!

atlcrj, you are absolutely KILLING me man. Cut the crap. YOU KNOW that his was going to happen and hey....LOOK AT THE NUMBERS that have been posted. We Don't NEED A PAY CUT!! Your analogy is jacked up. 3.25 compared to 1.25. Yeah right! It is more like 1.25 1.30. US being the 1.25 in this scenario! Look at the numbers!! We ARE THE CHEAPEST!!!

n6604f said:
We are approaching a record for the longest open negotiations in history. Maybe we need to write our Senator and Congressmen (forget McKinney) to take a hard look at the RLA.....

Actually Commie McKinney would probably be one that we could count on to come out against The Man and Corporate Greed. If she could turn it into an anti-Bush thing, I'll bet that she'd even carry a picket sign, if she wasn't busy assaulting a cop somewhere. ;)

Originally Posted by 79%N1
I care, because......
A. If they take the SLC 700's and dont replace them, my 5-6 year upgrade turns into a 8-10 year upgrade.
B. When the SLC 700's leave, I will be bumped back to the 50 seater.....thus giving me the same dam# paycut the company is proposing I take anyway!!!!

All the more reason to hold out for decent pay. If I'm going to be an FO halfway to retirement, then I need to make a living.

To heck with going back to franks and beans to buy an upgrade that may never come anyway.

The airplanes will go wherever JA wants them regardless of how the pilots vote.

Latest resources

Back