• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Voluntary Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bring your classy butt over to my jumpseat.... We will quickly determine who the b*tch is!

You don't need me to show you that you are a little, whiny, teen-melodramatic, non-contributing, sh*t-starting, underpaid b*tch.

Merry Christmas!

I've heard it all:

SH told recurrent 300 getting axed in January.

Everyone post contract getting axed in January.

50 at a time. First 50 getting axed in January and will get priority in reserve bucket before leaving.

-Brett

But really...How were the free Holiday meals??? Were they yummy or scummy?

You don't need me to show you that you are a little, whiny, teen-melodramatic, non-contributing, sh*t-starting, underpaid b*tch.

Merry Christmas!

You Mom sure pays well. My services don't come cheap!

I've heard it all:

SH told recurrent 300 getting axed in January.

Everyone post contract getting axed in January.

50 at a time. First 50 getting axed in January and will get priority in reserve bucket before leaving.

-Brett

Really thats funny because I was just in the last recurrent class and Scott said nothing about 300 being axed. He said furloughing was an option though. How can they furlough 300 when only 137 are post contract.

Really thats funny because I was just in the last recurrent class and Scott said nothing about 300 being axed. He said furloughing was an option though. How can they furlough 300 when only 137 are post contract.[/quote]

You must be new to this game. They can do anything they want. Then you have to file a grievance and go all the way thru arbitration. A year later, then and only then, a pilot might get his back pay and thats it.

I had dinner with SH and BH yesterday and they discussed furloughing all the pilots and replacing them with the FA's, and keeping them at there current pay rates. They were also considering putting the rampers in the back to replace the FA's since they have such strong work ethic. They're still trying to figure out how to replace the rampers.

Latest resources

Back