ASA v Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stifler's Mom said:
I believe the proposal was from the pilots to managment.

I don't understand why SKW hasn't been more proactive in cleaning up the mess we call ATL either. I had high hopes when we were sold, but I am starting to think we will just die on the vine.

Why should SKW clean up a mess that ASA has made? You have to learn to help yourself. You made the mess, now clean it up.

MELIT said:
Why should SKW clean up a mess that ASA has made? You have to learn to help yourself. You made the mess, now clean it up.

Your bosses control who our bosses are. Our bosses have screwed this place up, both before and after we were bought, if your bosses want it cleaned up then it's their responsibility to get some people in here who know what they are doing.

79%N1, you seem to have finally figured out the "Master Plan." Good job. Let's see here...SkyWest, Inc. profit margin: 4.97%. SkyWest Airlines profit margin: 5.4%. The "fuzzy" math tells me someone in this sistership dropped the ball this last quarter. Hmmm.

atrdriver said:
Your bosses control who our bosses are. Our bosses have screwed this place up, both before and after we were bought, if your bosses want it cleaned up then it's their responsibility to get some people in here who know what they are doing.

Not my bosses.

MELIT said:

Give me the power to fire to GO, and I'll do it.

As far as this mess, it starts at the top and rolls down hill, so yes, it is now SkyWest Inc.'s mess to deal with. If you didn't want the mess, than you should have done a little research on this place before you bought it.

79%N1 said:
And if Skywest opens an ATL base that is quite expensive, is it not. That would further increase their costs, but that doesnt seem to matter. I seem to remember hearing ASA was being booted from SLC because it was too expensive to have both companies sharing one base. So, lets turn around and do it in ATL. How much sense does that make??

What are you talking about? Where did you hear that SKW was opening an ATL base? The only new base that I've heard about is your new LAX base.

Where was the SKYW airlines profit margin mentioned--all I saw was the Inc.'s...

Login to skywestonline and at the buttom click on the Financial icon. It brings up two list boxes. One shows SkyWest, Inc.'s profit margin and the one below it shows SkyWest Airlines' profit margin.

Latest resources

Back