• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA - Upcoming Displacement - Idea

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The MEC is following the will of the members by enforcing the contract you voted yes to. It's not just the MEC being difficult. They are bound by the contract just like the company and can't just go around changing the rules without due process.
Next time, read, then vote.
PS: I voted no.

The contract is living document. It can be modified. That is no excuse. It only takes a letter of agreement.

Like I said, it takes due process. It's your contract, if you want an MOU to ammend it, it has to be taken to the MEC and then negotiated with the company. It's not done over coffee in the crewroom or on FI because a few people came up with an idea.

Call DN or NT directly and ask them, and then tell us what they say.

Like I said, it takes due process. It's your contract, if you want an MOU to ammend it, it has to be taken to the MEC and then negotiated with the company. It's not done over coffee in the crewroom or on FI because a few people came up with an idea.

It has been taken to ALPA. It can be done fairly quickly. The excuses are getting old.

The more senior the capt the higher the ALPA dues...hence no action. I'll go for it but that would mean that we are responsible for our own situation and ALPA has no control.

BTW.

Isn't this what voluntary furloughs and COMA is for?

Latest resources

Back