ASA union recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

what's this about, hearing rumours that the ASA LEC is gonna get recalled at the next LEC meeting, will there be popcorn available at the meeting?

Which LEC, Atlanta? Can't believe there would be rumors...

Pretty sure they have to be voted out to be recalled and I haven't seen anything.

Not exactly sure how it works, but I was under the impression that this is actually a drive to recall the Master Executive Council.

it's happening on the erj side also.

PS ASA no longer exists.

I'll support a recall.

It's time for the self serving politicians at the helm to come to an end. They have been corrupted by their own office. They hide behind non-disclosure agreements, do not communicate and DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS PILOT GROUP....MUCH LESS THE RESERVES!!

They will not communicate when the next meeting will be until the last minute just so fewer of us can attend. THAT ALONE is enough for me!!

Last edited:
it's happening on the erj side also.

First I am hearing of this and I am pretty active in things.

Oh and a recall of the ASA MEC seems weird since two of the three guys that currently make up the MEC just got re-elected(one new guy). You would think that if people were not happy with them, they would not have been re-elected. If people truly are not happy with the MEC then maybe they should recall the LEC as well because its the LEC that puts the MEC in place and the LEC is supposed to be doing what its pilot members want.

Latest resources

Back