• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oops

my bad on the pay

I'm a bad pilot, very bad pilot.

Kudos to the union for fighting for it and shame on me for forgetting.

Training

Some guys have said that the instructors do use the asa question bank but it is not the only source of questions. Some have their favorite questions so don't just know the question bank. There are some study guides out their that may help.

http://www.crjstudyguide.com

av8erab said:
Some guys have said that the instructors do use the asa question bank but it is not the only source of questions. Some have their favorite questions so don't just know the question bank. There are some study guides out their that may help.

http://www.crjstudyguide.com

Last I recall, the study guide is the only source of questions.

The basic CRJ questions do come from the posted questions on-site. However, the check airman may ask other questions as needed if the applicant demonstrates a weakness in the system.

I do not recommend using after market study guides for the CRJ. ASA will provide you with everything you need to know. I know of at least 2 busted orals where the applicant used incorrect information from outside guides.

Good luck. Study hard, stay caught up with the program and you will do fine.

Wow, you guys make the Red Roof seem like Iraq. Its an okay area, not great but you can walk around and park a car there. Just use common sense just like any other area. Cleary you folks havent walked around any large cities. The training is very good and attitude is everything. The instructors will bend over backwards for you if put in the effort and are prapared. The oral questions for an F/O PC are right from the oral study guide, if you know those then your fine. Indoc is easy, the hardest part is staying awake. Try to get a King business room with the built in desk, it's easier for studying.

Jungle,
Thanks for mentioning that the Red Roof is not in a bad area. I now know where 80 percent of the pilots on this board come from. My advice is going to go against the grain. Have fun in class. Shoot for an 80% and if you get a week off at any point go home or off to some place cool.
Trust me you'll thank me.

EDUC8-or said:
And ask for another room if the security latch has been completely ripped off the door.
...or if the peephole has been turned around to look into the room.

FL000 said:
...or if the peephole has been turned around to look into the room.

I just stayed at a Hilton with this problem!

I agree with CrashPad, definitely take at least one day during the week and blow off some steam at B-52's, Spondivits, or wherever. Remember one thing, the liquor store on Virginia ave. doesn't sell suds on sundays, so make sure you stock the fridge!

Definitely request a King size bed with the big corner desk! More room for the empty beer cans.

Latest resources

Back