• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA training dept. rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suppose your silly little insults would bother me if I repected you or your opinions, but since I don't respect you in any way, I will disregard your stupid ramblings. On a side note, your post is really idiotic. I am convinced that you know absolutely nothing about market based economies, professional management, or the basic realites of life on planet earth. Your viewpoint is polluted with anger, which prevents an objective analysis of anything. Furthermore, you can kiss my ass. You are a cowardly little bitch...
Bla,Bla,Bla,
Idiotic, if the truth is idiotic, then I guess so. I am not angry, just realistic, SGU plays you like a cheap banjo, Deliverance style, keep on lovin' BH, and he will love you long time. Market based economies? professional management? realities as you see them through the rose colored tea shades? SGU is afflicted with downwinder's syndrome, the talent pool is so shallow a minnow would die. When you understand downwinders syndrome you will understand SGU. Now keep talking to your dog about Quantum Physics, just like you have been doing all along, too bad he has a more solid grasp than you ever will.....

Bla,Bla,Bla,
Idiotic, if the truth is idiotic, then I guess so. I am not angry, just realistic, SGU plays you like a cheap banjo, Deliverance style, keep on lovin' BH, and he will love you long time. Market based economies? professional management? realities as you see them through the rose colored tea shades? SGU is afflicted with downwinder's syndrome, the talent pool is so shallow a minnow would die. When you understand downwinders syndrome you will understand SGU. Now keep talking to your dog about Quantum Physics, just like you have been doing all along, too bad he has a more solid grasp than you ever will.....
I will gladly discuss, but first I must know what SGU is.

Bla,Bla,Bla,
Also, references to male rape will not help, thanks...

Bla,Bla,Bla,
Dude, I am really trying here. I looked up Downwinder's Syndrome. It has to do with radioactive exposure. I am not going to resort to name calling. I really believe you are trying to communicate something that you think is important.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders

Dude, I am really trying here. I looked up Downwinder's Syndrome. It has to do with radioactive exposure. I am not going to resort to name calling. I really believe you are trying to communicate something that you think is important.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders
KSGU, downwind from the Nevada nuke tests during the 40s and 50s. This concept is known and quite a common reference to SKYW corporate for those who have been under their direction for a little while. I warned you about BH, enjoy him he is your problem now.

KSGU, downwind from the Nevada nuke tests during the 40s and 50s. This concept is known and quite a common reference to SKYW corporate for those who have been under their direction for a little while. I warned you about BH, enjoy him he is your problem now.
Radioactive mutant zombies are occupying executive officer positions at Skywest Incorporated. This revelation will certainly cause major fallout. Pun intended.

Radioactive mutant zombies are occupying executive officer positions at Skywest Incorporated. This revelation will certainly cause major fallout. Pun intended.
Look at KSGU on a map, the geographical isolation limits the potential talent pool(puddle), throw in some downwind, there ya go.....

See my point has been made

Look at KSGU on a map, the geographical isolation limits the potential talent pool(puddle), throw in some downwind, there ya go.....

sunlitpath...... you are the epitome of an uneducated nincompoop.
Please go back to whatever ditch you crawled out of.
IF this is the major mentality we have to counter,.......it's way past time to go.

sunlitpath...... you are the epitome of an uneducated nincompoop.
Please go back to whatever ditch you crawled out of.
IF this is the major mentality we have to counter,.......it's way past time to go.

Why did you quote PBR's reference to SGU?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back