• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA training dept. rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suppose your silly little insults would bother me if I repected you or your opinions, but since I don't respect you in any way, I will disregard your stupid ramblings. On a side note, your post is really idiotic. I am convinced that you know absolutely nothing about market based economies, professional management, or the basic realites of life on planet earth. Your viewpoint is polluted with anger, which prevents an objective analysis of anything. Furthermore, you can kiss my ass. You are a cowardly little bitch...

It definitely looks like it did bother you from your response. haha

Don't confuse responding with being bothered. Even though the mosquito or fly may not be bothering me, I still feel compelled to smash them, due to their repulsive nature...

Last edited:
You sir are too dumb for air. This deferral process, scheduling nonsense is coming from on high, SGU directs this crap from Mecca. While you try so hard in your limited Labrador intellect to "understand" this process logically SGU pulls the sweater over your head and kicks you in the junk, just like they have been doing to SKYW Airlines pilots for the last 10 years. You are run and managed by bean counters, it they will make/keep money coming in by canceling a flight vs running the entire A/C line late they will do so, they have a different picture than we do, they will do anything to keep the cash flow in place. It isn't about flying planes, or moving passengers its about money. DAL cares about moving pax, pilots care about flying planes and INC cares about money, all 3 have different concerns and priorities. You keep worrying about the company, then you will be in the same leaky rowboat as the SKYW Airlines pilots.
PBR

Lmao! This is ludicrous.Would you run through this again on what I'm supposed to care about ?

Don't confuse responding with being bothered. Even though the mosquito or fly may not be bothering me, I still feel compelled to smash them, due to their repulsive nature...

pretty sure mosquitos and flies are bothersome as well. How does one argue with someone who doesn't think a mosquito is bothersome. I guess it explains why you enjoy managements abuse.

pretty sure mosquitos and flies are bothersome as well. How does one argue with someone who doesn't think a mosquito is bothersome. I guess it explains why you enjoy managements abuse.
That's not true at all. I enjoy management's abuse for entirely different reasons.

Since I know that you know Scott personally, I'm going to throw the BS flag on this one. While it was certainly a not thought through statement, it was not blatantly unfriendly. I get that people like to harp on that phrase, and it's a good populist motivating sound bite, but don't go inflaming it saying it was unfriendly. It was just a quick, desperate sentence intending to accept responsibility, and motivate people to look past the blame to cover the flying for the weekend. (Admittedly, the opposite result happened...)

There's enough ammunition out there that you don't have to go misrepresenting things.

That's some funny stuff right there. Either this is a management wannabe who is so in love with Scott that he will defend him, or you finally tricked him into outing himself. I'm going to go with the later!

That's some funny stuff right there. Either this is a management wannabe who is so in love with Scott that he will defend him, or you finally tricked him into outing himself. I'm going to go with the later!

Nah. It's just like picking on the retarded kid. Of course that statement is stupid. There's enough real stuff to argue about.

Aren't we smart enough to discuss the real issues, not B.S. talking points and slogans?

Nah. It's just like picking on the retarded kid. Of course that statement is stupid. There's enough real stuff to argue about.

Aren't we smart enough to discuss the real issues, not B.S. talking points and slogans?
No, they are not smart enough or educated enough, but your efforts are noble...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back