• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DEMAND MORE MONEY!!!
$.90 IS A JOKE!
No wonder management loves it.

Make a clause that is management gets a bonus or raise, so do all pilots!

The real raise is in the duty and trip rigs. That in itself is a huge bump. I'll take it just to get at the overall raise and QOL stuff provided these are no big "gotcha's" in it.

The duty and trip rigs are worth something only if they are calculated daily. Otherwise, the trip rig will almost never pay, and the duty rig will only pay on full nap lines. Same thing Comair has.

I wonder if that's how they will decide on the signing bonus. Captains take 60%, and F/O's take 40%..Obviously it wouldn't be that simple, but it seems like a start. Based on how many years you were a Captain or F/O, etc....

79% is correct!

Man, You guys just don't get it! ASA FO's were already at or near the highest paid in the industry year by year. Do some dang research, please. How can you seriously look a CNC member in the eye and tell them to get you more when they have made you the highest paid FO's in the whole Regional industry??? This does not even include the rigs/bonus plan! So vote it out, and forget that, as well as the scheduling, reserve improvements, the commuter policy, swapping/dropping improvements, etc.

It is called "Blinders" They cant see the forest past the tree nor do they want to get the info before they open their mouth and insert their proverbial foot.

DEMAND MORE MONEY!!!
$.90 IS A JOKE!
No wonder management loves it.

Make a clause that is management gets a bonus or raise, so do all pilots!

If you don't work for ASA, then MYOB. This isn't your affair.

And to piss in your Wheaties, DX Rick, don't you work for Comair? I know that you weren't there for the strike, but y'all gave back every penny you got from striking and then some. Y'all also sold us out TWICE by taking pay cute during our negotiations. One of them was outside bankruptcy.

I don't think a Comair pilot has any right to offer us council.

Latest resources

Back