Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waiting to see the whole thing.....

So far however....

I see the 60% capt. pay for FOs has been conceded.....

The 70 didn't get much of a raise....

The FOs didn't get much of a raise....

The Bfund retirement didn't make it....

The instructors are getting a worse deal...

We didn't get "100% retro"....

About what I expected...... and I am voting YES, even though I don't like the scope section.....

The shortcomings aren't the fault of the MEC or the CNC.... they are the fault of us competing for flying within a brand....

Looks fine... sign it and move on.... now let's deal with this stupid competing for flying within a brand....

At least they got a raise and some retro. Im not saying that it should be voted in, its better than not having union representation at all. We all know that you are anti-ALPA. Im sure in your little confused world that management would have handed this to them out of the kindness of their hearts. Ask yourself what skywest is getting for flying larger than 50 seats....

At least they got a raise and some retro. Im not saying that it should be voted in, its better than not having union representation at all. We all know that you are anti-ALPA. Im sure in your little confused world that management would have handed this to them out of the kindness of their hearts. Ask yourself what skywest is getting for flying larger than 50 seats....

1. There is no "retro".... there is a signing bonus...

2. I'm not "anti-ALPA"..... I want ALPA to start acting like a union.... not some "association" that competes against one another....

3. Skywest is getting more to fly larger than 50 seats than many "ALPA" carriers are.... What's your point? How much is Mesa getting? They are ALPA aren't they?

4. If ALPA had dealt with the scope issue/bidding for flying issue, we would have gotten more to fly the 70..... Horizon gets $20 an hour more to fly the same aircraft.... they don't have to compete for the flying..... Very simple..... stop the competition, and the pay will come up.....

Details please....

Doesn't prevent Jerry from using "retire and award" against ASA..... 50s at ASA can be retired while 70/90s are added at Skywest. ATRs can be retired at ASA while new ATR's or Q400s are added at Skywest..... No penalty and no requirement to take pilots.....

Up to 4 700s at ASA can be transfered each year without taking pilots....

Not good enough, but I am still voting YES......

Waiting to see the whole thing.....

So far however....

I see the 60% capt. pay for FOs has been conceded.....

The 70 didn't get much of a raise....

The FOs didn't get much of a raise....

The Bfund retirement didn't make it....

The instructors are getting a worse deal...

We didn't get "100% retro"....

About what I expected...... and I am voting YES, even though I don't like the scope section.....

The shortcomings aren't the fault of the MEC or the CNC.... they are the fault of us competing for flying within a brand....

Looks fine... sign it and move on.... now let's deal with this stupid competing for flying within a brand....

Damn$t I hate when I agree with you!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back