• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Strike Vote Results Here!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats up to mamagement. If they are not willing to move off of their current proposals at all, we can not show the NMB that we can make headway at the table. Remember, ALPA CNC made the last move towards management in negotiations.

ASADriver said:
No because there won't be a stike and we will get a deal slightly better than what is on the table now.

But what's stupid is that is what the majority of the pilots want. NO paycut, with improved QOL and the ability to make money if you want to. Just like the way SKW pilots can. We don't need a payraise to have the ability to make more money if you want to work for it. But we absolutely don't need to take a cut.

Go around, I agree.

For months now everyone has been saying "I don't care about the a raise, I just want QOL issues resolved"

What we all meant was somewhere around Skywest rates with rigs, min day etc.. But definately NOT a paycut

Then management does the ridiculous and wants cuts and it's suddenly about money again.

IN FAVOR!!!

Hey guys...didn't feel like reading all FIVE pages and don't know if anyone though of this...but, the 15% that didn't vote...would that include our brothers/sisters on MIL leave in the desert? I'm sure they were in good standing but are out of touch at the moment. IF so, then just about everyone here stateside DID vote.

Hey Firehoser,
You are 100 % out of touch with reality.
1. Those of us who have spouses made a joint decision, Moron. Our spouses know everything we've done to be where we are, know about our quality of life, and they know how much money there is in the bank. They also know that we could be making more money somewhere else. So be sure they will be willing to go all the way, just like the inmense majority of our pilots.
2. Don't maximize the 15% that did not vote. If they had voted no, The yes would have still been a solid majority.
3. If you are a management pilot, take your head out of your a$$, go watch the mess on councorse D, fly the line out of councorse D for a month, and you will realize that the ONLY reason this airline has been operating for the last month is because of the pilots, so we are the last ones who deserve a pay cut. You want to save the company money? You take a pay cut, a$$ whole.

Headfake14 said:
Hey guys...didn't feel like reading all FIVE pages and don't know if anyone though of this...but, the 15% that didn't vote...would that include our brothers/sisters on MIL leave in the desert? I'm sure they were in good standing but are out of touch at the moment. IF so, then just about everyone here stateside DID vote.

Those on Mil leave are not eligible to vote, so they are not the 15%. The fact is that our pilot group has gotten large enough that there is going to be some who don't care, no matter what happens. Those are some that made up the 15%, and there were a lot of people who waited until the last minute, and then realized that they needed a password to vote, and were unable to obtain it because of the weekend.

Mloa

Those on Mil leave are not eligible to vote, so they are not the 15%.

Ya, I tried but the system shut me out. While on MLOA we dont pay dues and that is the key to be able to vote. Good luck to you guys! :beer:

Willy21 said:
You will only get what you are willing to settle for. I am willing to bet that the 93% are not going to settle for a deal that is "slightly better than what is on the table."

I bet at least 50.1% would. Will the hardliners allow something like that to be voted on?

79%N1 said:
Thats up to mamagement. If they are not willing to move off of their current proposals at all, we can not show the NMB that we can make headway at the table. Remember, ALPA CNC made the last move towards management in negotiations.

Is ALPA willing to move off of $100 per hour for a 50 seat captain with a Bfund retirement?

GO AROUND said:
But what's stupid is that is what the majority of the pilots want. NO paycut, with improved QOL and the ability to make money if you want to. Just like the way SKW pilots can. We don't need a payraise to have the ability to make more money if you want to work for it. But we absolutely don't need to take a cut.

I agree Go Around, but ALPA is asking for far more than this.

Latest resources

Back