• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA slowing down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Been that way for nearly a month. They look to be just parked in between flights.

Or, they could just be parked there to tick us off.

No, they are actually Mesa crashpads painted like a PCL plane. Racks of plywood all over the inside of that thing.

No, they are actually Mesa crashpads painted like a PCL plane. Racks of plywood all over the inside of that thing.
Stocked with ample travel size containers of hair gel, along with power strips for iPod charging, & of course hooks to hang up the backpacks!

Temporary quarters whilst the old Ford plant is converted into a crashpad to sleep 15,000 to house the new Filipino and Indonesian F.O.s Delta Connection plans to hire for $6 an hour under Contract 2010!

Last edited:
Temporary quarters whilst the old Ford plant is converted into a crashpad to sleep 15,000 to house the new Filipino and Indonesian F.O.s Delta Connection plans to hire for $6 an hour under Contract 2010!
Get some Filippinas as FA's and DCI would have little trouble attracting experienced pilots.... Talaga!

mabuhay!

Last edited:
so a question from an outsider..is everyone from the prop mafia getting shipped over to the jet...are they putting all the newhires in the prop until August then...sounds like a big CF to me

The 900 program that you are talking about is the one that SKW took from us. We did all of the leg work on it and when they were going to get the 900 flying they came to ATL and took what we had done.
It really is no big deal. The differences training from the 700 to the 900 is a two sided piece of paper. You could fly them tomorrow if they wanted you to.

The 900 program that you are talking about is the one that SKW took from us. We did all of the leg work on it and when they were going to get the 900 flying they came to ATL and took what we had done.
It really is no big deal. The differences training from the 700 to the 900 is a two sided piece of paper. You could fly them tomorrow if they wanted you to.

No, no, no... You are no longer us. But we do have your seat still warm.

I know you have told me. But I think that when the music stops I should be OK. Maybe in NYC on the 88.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back