• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Sept. New Hire Classes Cancelled???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep flying those tampons with wings metro.

emb 120 class of 40 and RJ class of 40 equals 80
If you want a copy of our training plans I would be happy to email you a copy. Some of your cohorts on here talk about trashing the airline breaking stuff in the cockpit etc. Keep your nose clean is not much to ask. Go back to your miller lite and take a cookie break.

Halo_RJdriver said:

If you want a copy of our training plans I would be happy to email you a copy. Some of your cohorts on here talk about trashing the airline breaking stuff in the cockpit etc. Keep your nose clean is not much to ask. Go back to your miller lite and take a cookie break.

Anyone who talks about trashing anything is an idiot. As are all the doomsayer, chicken little types who say the end is near.

I am ecstatic about the SkyWest purchase. Maybe they can fix a broken airline (ASA).

I am from the West Coast.

I don't drink Miller Lite.

I don't watch Nascar.

I hate Atlanta.

I would quit ASA before I would move to "the ATL".

I hate the South and all things thereunto pertaining.

Just so you know.

Halo_RJdriver said:

Dear Halo and Erlander,

This aquisition has all the making of something positive and should be treated as such, without threats of we are hiring more than you nanana, or breaking airplanes, or how ASA pilots need to "keep our nose clean", how are you any better positioned than we are? We are both wholly owned subsidiaries of Skywest, Inc.. Correct? Just because you were wholly owned first do you think that entitles you to more? We were owned by Delta before Comair and we did not tell the Comair pilots to "keep your noses clean" or any of the other worthless sh!t that spews out of your mouthes we embraced and tried to work together to get the two companies together. Everybody who is all worked up needs to take a deep breath and relax in and out, in and out, serenity now, serenity now. Chill out dudes and dudettes.

jehtplane said:
Dear Halo and Erlander,

This aquisition has all the making of something positive and should be treated as such, without threats of we are hiring more than you nanana, or breaking airplanes, or how ASA pilots need to "keep our nose clean", how are you any better positioned than we are? We are both wholly owned subsidiaries of Skywest, Inc.. Correct? Just because you were wholly owned first do you think that entitles you to more? We were owned by Delta before Comair and we did not tell the Comair pilots to "keep your noses clean" or any of the other worthless sh!t that spews out of your mouthes we embraced and tried to work together to get the two companies together. Everybody who is all worked up needs to take a deep breath and relax in and out, in and out, serenity now, serenity now. Chill out dudes and dudettes.

There ya go jeht....

We should be excited by the fact that we now have an AIRLINE with almost 4000 pilots that spans the country. It is a great opportunity to kick the crap out of the competition. A little team spirit would be nice to see. Personnaly I laugh at the idiots who talk about burning down the airline. It is laughable. This is the best thing that could have happened to ASA and SkyWest if you ask me.

As for the doomsayers, if it sucks so bad, quit and go be an accountant.

Arianna: Good luck, guys.! Craig! You think they need our help?

Craig: No, jellyfish-brain! What they really needs is...

Craig and Arianna: [look at each other] The perfect cheer!!

:)

Jeht your whole attitude has done a 180 since the news. Don't act like you haven't spewed your own trash on these boards...take your own advice and chill. I simply stated facts about hiring and maybe you and metro can chill your bad apples as to avoid more separation between companies... that being said ..........WELCOME to SkyWEst....

Halo_RJdriver said:
Jeht your whole attitude has done a 180 since the news. Don't act like you haven't spewed your own trash on these boards...take your own advice and chill. I simply stated facts about hiring and maybe you and metro can chill your bad apples as to avoid more separation between companies... that being said ..........WELCOME to SkyWEst....

My attitude was due to some of your croannies saying staple staple staple. Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here.

MELIT said:
YOU will guarantee you all WILL WALK? More tuff guy talk, put down the beer and go to bed.

Ok a$$clown...

ALL ASA PILOTS READING THIS POST...IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WOULD NOT STRIKE IF SKYWEST EVENTUALLY DECIDED TO MERGE SENIORITY LISTS PUTTING US AS A STAPLE ON THE BOTTOM???!! (which as of now doesn't seem to be a concern because they said they were keeping us separate)

Feel free to reply if you are an ASA pilot who would not be willing to strike over this!!

Do we really need ALPA? I think that in house is the way to go, especially now that it is what, 4000+? Christ, why don't we take this thing into our own hands and serve our own interests.

As long as both companies function seperately they do not have to merge the seniority list. AWAC's pilots were not merged into UAL during the 88-92 ownership of AWAC by UAL and PCL pilots do not hold numbers on the NWA Seniority list.

Latest resources

Back