ASA Scheduling is calling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez O. Lewshun said:
Remove Delta and insert any legacy carrier.

Remove ASA and insert any vendor that does express flying for such legacy carrier

So we should just suck it up?

Its not going to get any better soon. Displace twice off the 70 then send captains out to salt lake on temp duty. No wonder people are bidding out to salt lake and then back to atl on the 200. I hope no one has vacation this fall, I think they'll be coming after it.

AV8700 said:
Its not going to get any better soon. Displace twice off the 70 then send captains out to salt lake on temp duty. No wonder people are bidding out to salt lake and then back to atl on the 200. I hope no one has vacation this fall, I think they'll be coming after it.

Mgmt could offer Comair + 1% and 100% retro or something equally appealing. The pilots signoff in a hurry and then everyone is happy. Happy pilots brag to all the others about how great our airline is and how wonderful and intelligent managment is, CFI's and other 121 guys want some of that, so they start applying like mad. Meanwhile, said company makes the training department people happy and the happy pilots signup to become even happier check airmen and sim instructors. The happy new hires have happy instructors and the happy schedulers have happy pilots to fly their little planes. Cause remember people, GOOD GOES AROUND!

.......the only time "Good goes around" is when a Mad Dog doesn't clear the runway in time.

Palerider957 said:
.......the only time "Good goes around" is when a Mad Dog doesn't clear the runway in time.

Now that's funny right there!!

:cool:Well this stuff is nothing. According to a guy in the training department, they are going to have numerous pilots "time out" for the year around mid November! It is going to get REAL INTERESTING around this Mo Fo!
Tell them to PI$$ OFF when they ask you to go the extra mile! Give us a GOOD contract and maybe I will think about it!

This post is great. I had them call me last night TELLING me that I had a trip "this evening" (this was on my voice mail) They must have been short as he!!

I work in said department for another Airline, you guys need to understand that scheduling is itself understaffed in most carriers. Everyone at an airline has a job to do, but some people think that there jobs are more important than everyone elses.

arthompson said:
I work in said department for another Airline, you guys need to understand that scheduling is itself understaffed in most carriers. Everyone at an airline has a job to do, but some people think that there jobs are more important than everyone elses.

No, you're wrong there, we don't thing that our job is more important than schedulings is. But it's not our problem that out management team is, and has been for the past 2 years, trying to run this airline understaffed. It's not out problem that our management team treats the pilots like cr@p and people are leaving in droves. And we don't like schedulers who use their personal cell phones and calling cards trying to trick us into answering the phone, or leaving us voice mail trying to intimidate us into calling them back. I got news for you, if you treat someone with respect, you will likely get that respect returned. If you treat people like cr@p, then that's what you can expect in return. It's just too bad that nobody in ASA's management reads these boards. They have 1800+ pilots out here who would do anything to make this a great place to work and fly, if only management would go that extra half step to treat us well. As it is all they have done is create a workplace where no one is willing to go out of their way to help by treating us with no respect, constantly violating our contract, and refusing to negotiate in good faith for out next one.

Latest resources

Back