• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA scheduling cost savings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The contract says if I do this, I get 150% pay...but they aren't paying me 150%...so I'm not doing it.

That's not what the contract says in this situation. Have you read it?

That's not what the contract says in this situation. Have you read it?

Yeah.

It says that a pilot who is extended will be paid 150% premium pay for the extension.

I got a email back from our FO rep:

No. You get the 50% premium on top of MMG. So if you were at 67 hours and you got extended for a 3 hour round trip you would be paid 76.5 hrs.

Yeah.

It says that a pilot who is extended will be paid 150% premium pay for the extension.

I got a email back from our FO rep:

The FO rep can read better than you can...Go back and read it again if you ever even read it at all...

I offered to trade scheduling three deadhead reservations on Delta (valued at $150 each) for one DCA overnight hotel. Scheduling said "no." At this moment (Ty Gogo internet) I'm dead heading from DCA to ATL, then deadheading back to DCA tomorrow and then deadheading back to Atlanta when I'm done.

I offered them $450 for a $100 hotel room. Their response was that there is no contract provision for this… What happened to common sense!? Hello?

By the time we land it will be a 15+ hour duty day. Instead I could be relaxing in a Doubletree, watching HBO, and saving ASA $350. :puke:

Last edited:
Lots of sword rattling going on right now on the forums, but no action on the line...business as usual. Very typical. Too bad.....

Not entirely true...

You have not read it huh? Below 75 you get 50% on top of your 75.

Yeah, I just looked it up again and found that...didn't read far enough to see it the first time and didn't have access to it while I was wondering what would happen and speculating about that situation now.

I get it now.

Thanks.

Man! Gas is really expensive now! I hope nobody forgets to shut down the APU or to shut an engine down on a long taxi or ground hold. Then again, it's hard to remember stuff when you slept 5 hours on a RR overnight in the midst of a 5 leg day!

Try to stay focused!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back