• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA Sale to SkyWest

blzr

Total Time
Anyone pick up on that from the thread over on the Majors?

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
blzr said:
Anyone pick up on that from the thread over on the Majors?
What...that ASA was sold to SkyWest? What rock have you been under? There are at least a half dozen LONG threads currently running related to that very subject.

H

Halo_RJdriver

there is a thread on the majors board..concerning the sale is what he is referring too.

blzr

Total Time
just figured it would be in big bold letters saying ASA sold. I just came out from under my rock to grab a beer and some more cheezits. going back under the rock, as it is way too hot up here.

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
Total Time
>4999
Yank McCobb said:
What...that ASA was sold to SkyWest? What rock have you been under? There are at least a half dozen LONG threads currently running related to that very subject.

Probably not the same rock you have been hit over the head with.

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Ha ha. Girlie loser. Found anyone new at UPS to "play" with? Or are you still doing the same guy that got you that job, all the while talking sh!t about the management. Typical.

Your parents must be SO proud.

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
Total Time
>4999
Yank McCobb said:
Ha ha. Girlie loser. Found anyone new at UPS to "play" with? Or are you still doing the same guy that got you that job, all the while talking sh!t about the management. Typical.

Your parents must be SO proud.

Actually, my dad died when I was 7 a$$hole. And, yes, my single working mother is proud. And, my fiancee, who works at a commuter, that I am "doing" didn't have anything to do with me getting the job. Tool. That interview process at SWA doesn't always work that well does it?

Tomct

Total Time
11000+
:rolleyes: Hey Yank, IF you are a SWA pilot, you must be the one that no one wants to fly with! Like your interview process is the greatest!!!NOT!

Go back to sleep you jack@ss!