ASA Sale to SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blzr said:
Anyone pick up on that from the thread over on the Majors?
What...that ASA was sold to SkyWest? What rock have you been under? There are at least a half dozen LONG threads currently running related to that very subject.

there is a thread on the majors board..concerning the sale is what he is referring too.

just figured it would be in big bold letters saying ASA sold. I just came out from under my rock to grab a beer and some more cheezits. going back under the rock, as it is way too hot up here.

Yank McCobb said:
What...that ASA was sold to SkyWest? What rock have you been under? There are at least a half dozen LONG threads currently running related to that very subject.

Probably not the same rock you have been hit over the head with.

Ha ha. Girlie loser. Found anyone new at UPS to "play" with? Or are you still doing the same guy that got you that job, all the while talking sh!t about the management. Typical.

Your parents must be SO proud.

Yank McCobb said:
Ha ha. Girlie loser. Found anyone new at UPS to "play" with? Or are you still doing the same guy that got you that job, all the while talking sh!t about the management. Typical.

Your parents must be SO proud.

Actually, my dad died when I was 7 a$$hole. And, yes, my single working mother is proud. And, my fiancee, who works at a commuter, that I am "doing" didn't have anything to do with me getting the job. Tool. That interview process at SWA doesn't always work that well does it?

:rolleyes: Hey Yank, IF you are a SWA pilot, you must be the one that no one wants to fly with! Like your interview process is the greatest!!!NOT!

Go back to sleep you jack@ss!

Latest resources

Back