ASA S3C Pass benefits?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GeekMaster said:
OK here's the real kicker. Delta mainline gets to ride S3 on ASA. In otherwords, ANY Delta employee will ALWAYS bump you off mainline and any Delta employee SENIOR to you will bump you off your own flight

It won't work that way...and it doesn't now either. Right now, all Delta pass riders that are non SKYWEST are S3C on SKYWEST and vice versa...that includes ASA. Right now, we are S3C on SKW.

It will most likely remain that way, but they definitely won't make us go to S3C on our own planes...

As for people leaving...it will most likely be the obvious...commuters and FA's. A lot of the FA's work for the flight benefits...cause it sure isn't the good treatment or money. When those go, I suspect they will too. Also, commuters are going to have a harder time if they have to commute on mainline.

Last edited:
FL990 said:
It won't work that way...and it doesn't now either. Right now, all Delta pass riders that are non SKYWEST are S3C on SKYWEST and vice versa...that includes ASA. Right now, we are S3C on SKW.

It will most likely remain that way, but they definitely won't make us go to S3C on our own planes...

As for people leaving...it will most likely be the obvious...commuters and FA's. A lot of the FA's work for the flight benefits...cause it sure isn't the good treatment or money. When those go, I suspect they will too. Also, commuters are going to have a harder time if they have to commute on mainline.
I heard a couple weeks ago that it was going to be one-sided, just like that. We'll be S3 on our own airplanes and will be bumped by DAL S3s senior to us. But we'll be S3C on DAL and be bumped by all DAL employees. If that's the case, a compromise on international travel won't stop the exodus, and will show just what our new owners think of us.

That was pretty funny. But think about it, do you really think anyone, and I mean ANYONE, in ASA management has ever read a book on, or about philosophy? We're not talking about deep thinkers here at ASA.

Lets start taking only one jumpseater and that is totally
BS if Delta rides s3 on us--WE OWN the airplanes---Delta does NOT!!!!!

Delta has the routes--WE OWN the airplanes---Delta Pilots will surely step up and say no that is not fair to the DCI people that we bump them off their own flights.....YEAH LIKE THEY WILL.....

ASA owns or leases the jets, BUT, what about control? What about the orders AND the actual jets they shuffle around between ASA, ACA, and Comair, changing N numbers? This was always something I wondered about when I worked there. And I do believe ASA will have mass exodus come time for pass change for commuters and stews.

scarlet said:
Lets start taking only one jumpseater and that is totally
BS if Delta rides s3 on us--WE OWN the airplanes---Delta does NOT!!!!!

Delta has the routes--WE OWN the airplanes---Delta Pilots will surely step up and say no that is not fair to the DCI people that we bump them off their own flights.....YEAH LIKE THEY WILL.....

Why penalize a DL jumpseater just trying to get to work? I hope no DL jackoffs do that to ASA crewmembers.

I know they are ASA planes and DL don't own them anymore. However last time I checked we're paying ASA for all 50 seats on them. Thus, they are Delta's seats first and foremost.

Latest resources

Back