• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Road show....The truth about passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wouldn't need scope if mainline pilots weren't so arrogant back in the day. They snubed there noses at flying "small" aircraft and here we are today bickering amonst ourselves b/c of it. Hind sight is 20/20 but we have to live in the world that was created.
Is it ever going to be fixed? Who knows but the landscape has changed and is changing. Airlines like ASA are going to have to fight for flying not only amongst other so called "regionals" but also against mainline pilots that are willing to under bid them. They wouldn't have to do this if they hadn't created the problem in the first place. One list was the answer and probably still is, but sadly peoples egos won't allow it to ever happen. I'm not upset about it though, I'll make the best life I can for myself where ever I am employeed. Who knows I might have to spend the rest of my life there!
Cheers

Sinca3 said:
Wouldn't need scope if mainline pilots weren't so arrogant back in the day. They snubed there noses at flying "small" aircraft and here we are today bickering amonst ourselves b/c of it. Hind sight is 20/20 but we have to live in the world that was created.
Is it ever going to be fixed? Who knows but the landscape has changed and is changing. Airlines like ASA are going to have to fight for flying not only amongst other so called "regionals" but also against mainline pilots that are willing to under bid them. They wouldn't have to do this if they hadn't created the problem in the first place. One list was the answer and probably still is, but sadly peoples egos won't allow it to ever happen. I'm not upset about it though, I'll make the best life I can for myself where ever I am employeed. Who knows I might have to spend the rest of my life there!
Cheers

Well said!

Latest resources

Back