• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Reserves

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The largest majority in our pilot group are the reserves or those who will be on reserve again.

PM me if your interested in seeing reserve life improve at ASA.

You need help in math! The Reserve cadre is currently between 11-15%.

Largest Majority? How can you have more than one Majority?

How will you help me improve my reserve life? You seem to have challenges in math and proper use of the English language.

The other option, that alot of other airlines do, is you have to go to OPS to sign out when you are off duty. I'll take the ACARS notification.

At XJT, you can only be reassigned if a crew tracker, crew scheduler, or chief pilot meets you at the airplane to reassign you. Otherwise, you are automatically released.

At XJT, you can only be reassigned if a crew tracker, crew scheduler, or chief pilot meets you at the airplane to reassign you. Otherwise, you are automatically released.

I would like to offially apologize for the future hell you will soon find yourself in. Prepare to be extended via ACARS/email/voicemail/US mail/FA cell phone etc.

Our MEC seems to have just GIVEN this little gem to the company for NOTHING!!!

Welcome to the suck.

I would like to offially apologize for the future hell you will soon find yourself in. Prepare to be extended via ACARS/email/voicemail/US mail/FA cell phone etc.

Welcome to the suck.

I'm hoping for the best, but I fear that what you outlined above is going to the what's going to happen. Which at the end of the day is a concession for the majority of the pilots on the combined list.

Now I know that you, and most other ASA dudes on here are smart/level headed. But for those that aren't and are living in fear of the management "we have to keep costs down otherwise we're going lose flying" crap need to sack up.

Do Embraer cockpits have locking doors and escape hatches?

Welcome to the suck.

Dude? Where have you been? This didn't just happen. It's been that way since the last contract.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back