ASA proposed pay scale!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never a Rah Rah Union Guy, But....

I have been reading these posts for some time now. I only recently registered to put my two cents in. As a former military pilot, I was never a big union guy, though I certainly saw the need for a union when I started at ASA. I, like most of you work my butt off and go above and beyond what my duties are because that is the way I am. Frankly, I am tired of being under-appreciated. I am ready to strike. I believe that a company that treats its pilots (not to mention the way they treat their FA's) doesn't deserve to exist. If striking folds ASA, then it simply makes my decision for me. I have been wondering how long I can put up with this nonsense, thinking that perhaps a career change is in order.

goodto50meters said:
Cost or margin? Delta is only going to pay a certain cost plus a profit. What SkyAsa does with the profit is their business. Using part of it to pay employees is just business whether it is a payrate or profitsharing, even if it is outside the little LaBrecque "box".

Couldn't have stated it any better than that! SKY pilot pay as a minimum along with improved QOL issues for me. Frozen at CRJ200 15 year pay so the payscale (for the ATR too) needs stretched out to match the CRJ700. And, keep the pay scales separate for the 200 and the 700, and whatever comes down the pike!

SKY wants to cut our pay but offers their pilots a pay increase? Rightttttttt!

Hoser

Latest resources

Back