ASA President says crj 900's by August

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
There very well could be a TA allowing those planes, but then we have to vote on it. I will bet that atleast 50.1% will vote DOWN any TA that has scope erosion. And, the DL Lawyer---Jack Gallehger, who was Lorenzo's attorney back in the day---already said at the initial part of the 1113c hearing with Judge Prudy that "we will fly the 90 seaters with 70 seats if we have to." Wow, that really will be expensive, and to make that work I bet pay cuts would have to be major. Think about it, 20 less seats than certified. Or, even if it could have 9 more seats, like the CRJ-705--that is 9 seats that will have to be made up with lower pilot and stew costs. That would be interesting. JA doesn't care.

Their best line at management is "well, we have already ordered them so we have to have them now....." Sounds like you can defer them just like you did our extra 738's and 777s. Give them to someone else. I won't vote yes to allow them.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Hey General
Your village just called......they're missing their idiot.

If I have to read you repeat yourself one more time or see another post with 50.1% in it I'm going to go Mike Douglas from the movie falling down, declare nuclear war on Peach tree city a take you and the rest on the sailor suits out.

We get it already!!!!!!!!!!!!
for christ's freaking sake SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
You are about as fruity and suspect as the Volleyball scene from top gun.
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE.
GROUND HOG DAY FOR F-CK SAKE

Last edited:
:cool:Steady "Big Salty," we know that GL likes to hear himself talk. When it all comes down to it, we both need each other for survival! (ASA/Delta) Give em' hell DALPA!!

amc...you are right. You guys can take all the 70's if you want because we are not "kool-aid" drinkers like you guys and we actually have a SAY in what happens to us. You guys might want to look at the big picture...your loosing money with only ONE pay rate. You guys should be our biggest supporters for a better contract. Once we get it, no doubt that you will be next in line to get it. Get ALPA on the property so that we can put this crap together and take away the upper hand that mngmnt has had over everyone!!

Pilots must stick together, NOT be happy when they get someone else's flying.

If DAL gets any type of RJ on the property, salaries are going in the tank. Exec's hear RJ and assume the salaries are LOW. Beware of what you wish for.

amcnd said:
Does ASA have a 71-99 seat rate? If the 900 come with 70 seats will you fly them for the 700 rate? (or does your payscale go buy weight?) what does ASA ALPA have to say about this?

Our CBA has a binding arbitration clause if there is new equipment with no pay scale. After a short time to negotiate a rate, if the parties are unable to agree on a rate it goes to binding arbitration.

Now, don't you wish that you had this in your CBA? Oh, wait. You don't have a CBA. You take what ever Jerry gives you.

We do take what JA gives us. But so far that is a great stable job with good movement and a future!! More than I can say for my 6+ years at Eagle!!

amcnd said:
We do take what JA gives us. But so far that is a great stable job with good movement and a future!! More than I can say for my 6+ years at Eagle!!

Yes and as he put it at a meeting, I can change it at any time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back