• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA President resigning Sept 1.

rjcap

Total Time
zip
Just posted in crew lounge Skip Barnette resigning effective Sept 1. !!!!

Mikes Apartment

Total Time
And Mesa will buy Comair. That is gonna be hilarious. The lowest paid buying the highest paid. Sounds like that won't last too long. I am glad we got a great contract over here.

180ToTheMarker

12 months of October
Total Time
I sure will miss those weekly excuses, er, updates I mean.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Maybe Big D forced him to resign since he is in charge of an operation who is constantly last in DOT statistics, has labor unrest, and is just consistant in its dismal performances. He is the top man, right? Maybe Delta thought it was time to improve, and SB proved he couldnt get er done!

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
79%N1 said:
Maybe Big D forced him to resign since he is in charge of an operation who is constantly last in DOT statistics, has labor unrest, and is just consistant in its dismal performances. He is the top man, right? Maybe Delta thought it was time to improve, and SB proved he couldnt get er done!

See my previous post!

Tomct

Total Time
11000+
:cool:Yeah, maybe Big D finally see's what we have all been seeing here at ASA for the last 3-4 years. NO ACCOUNTABILITY!! I hope that they replace him with someone that takes Action instead of puts out excuses! Hopefully CT is NEXT!!!

Medeco

SQUIB
Lets just hope its CT that gets the boot, and not the helm, or we are really in for a ride to hell and back.

Medeco

Morning Wood

Total Time
n/a
Wasn't Skip a Delta guy before going to run ASA? I doubt he's off
to the poor house as one person said.

ifly4food

ifly4food.com
Total Time
To Muc
So long Skip. Glad you "decided" to go run a rinky dink puddle jumper op in the islands. Go ahead, run off with Leo's $$$ while you still have it.

Hey Chuckie, you're next. The TWA MEC's going to write your mom a congratulations letter again.

puddlejumper101

Total Time
enough
Mr. Hall is not doing too bad...hardly hear of him...which in this company means he is doing a good job