• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA President resigning Sept 1.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And Mesa will buy Comair. That is gonna be hilarious. The lowest paid buying the highest paid. Sounds like that won't last too long. I am glad we got a great contract over here.

Maybe Big D forced him to resign since he is in charge of an operation who is constantly last in DOT statistics, has labor unrest, and is just consistant in its dismal performances. He is the top man, right? Maybe Delta thought it was time to improve, and SB proved he couldnt get er done!

79%N1 said:
Maybe Big D forced him to resign since he is in charge of an operation who is constantly last in DOT statistics, has labor unrest, and is just consistant in its dismal performances. He is the top man, right? Maybe Delta thought it was time to improve, and SB proved he couldnt get er done!

See my previous post!

:cool:Yeah, maybe Big D finally see's what we have all been seeing here at ASA for the last 3-4 years. NO ACCOUNTABILITY!! I hope that they replace him with someone that takes Action instead of puts out excuses! Hopefully CT is NEXT!!!

Lets just hope its CT that gets the boot, and not the helm, or we are really in for a ride to hell and back.

Medeco

Latest resources

Back