• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Premium Pay for losers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do not enjoy dumping on them and that is not what was intended. I am trying to get everyone else from jumping all over the people who chose to pick up open time to make extra money. That is thier choice and they should be left alone. No I did not pick up any but, I if i could have I would have. I don't think that not picking up open time is going to bring anyone back. I think it is sad we had to furlough and I would like nothing more than to see the recalls start. So don't start putting words in my mouth.

If I were furloughed I also wounldn't be caught sitting on my butt. I would do whatever it takes to pay my bills. So stop complaining and worry about yourself.

Did you, or did you not accuse the furloughed pilots of "sitting on my butt"? I am sick of pilots like you who are NOT furloughed labeling us who are in a derogitory manner. Don't talk to me about what you "would" do or what I "should" do. You're not in my shoes, and you have NEVER been furloughed during the worst ecomomy since the 1920's.

And to your statement that if no one picked up open time there would still be no recall...maybe...maybe not. But it would nice to find out the answer to that. However, with a pilot group made up of people like you, I doubt we ever know the answer to that question.

Last edited:
Well apparently you are sitting on your butt typing on a message board. Go out and find something to do to make some more money. Quit getting so upset over something you have no control over. You make me want to go and pick up as much time as I can.

I never said before this that you personally or anyone else were sitting on thier butts. If I did acusse someone of doing it please show me. I just said I would not be cuaght doing so, but as we can clearly see above you are. What do you have to say now?

Better yet, why you have guys on furlough and Delta is adding more flying to Mesa and Republic, because ASA doesn't have the staffing. Ask the Union guys why this is happening, instead of bringing guys back from furlough and doing the training.
I know, because it takes time to retrain a guy. It's not like the airline is offered this flying with a weeks notice. It's on the table for a while, and the Union knows about it.

Yes, everyone works 24 hrs a day....ALL 24hrs....not one minute off...ever.

Go out and find something to do to make some more money. QUOTE]

My money situation is fine, it's hard work, but what makes you think I'm in a dire situation?

You also have just proved my point with your comments...you enjoy dumping on your fellow furloughed pilots.

If you need to do that in order to feel better about yourself, fine. You win. I don't want to fight with you or anybody. I just want my flying job back. Be safe, and enjoy yours.

No that is not what I need. You see you have a problem. I keep trying to tell you I just want people to stop jumping all over those who are picking up time. I am not having fun bashing people without jobs. However, I do enjoy making you upset. I am getting a good laugh at your anger.

Funny thing is, it the guys threatening the others who pick up open time are the GUYS WHO ARE PICKING IT UP!!!
It's as if they can scare you into not picking it up, leaving more for themselves.

No that is not what I need. You see you have a problem. I keep trying to tell you I just want people to stop jumping all over those who are picking up time. I am not having fun bashing people without jobs. However, I do enjoy making you upset. I am getting a good laugh at your anger.

The guy is on furlough. Quit being a dickhead to him.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were actually engaging in a real debate about picking up open time, JassBuff. I see you now for the internet troll you are.

That'll do pig.....that'll do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back